Thick Lips

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Drabble
Word count: 381

 


 

"What are you staring at?" Daehyun twitched uncomfortably on the library chair. "Is there something on my face?"

 

His classmate and group work partner just stared for a few more seconds in silence, eyes stuck on Daehyun's face.

 

"You have very thick lips," Youngjae noted absent-mindledly before looking back on his pc, typing avidly on their paper.

 

Daehyun faintly blushed and hid his lips behind his hand; he had always been quite conscious about them.

 

"They're nice," Youngjae added. "I wish mine were thicker."

 

"Yours are pretty thick too," Daehyun mumbled. And they were very pretty and silky looking, added to that.

 

"But yours look perfect for ing."

 

Daehyun choked on his spit, coughing loudly. Luckily they were in a group room or else someone would have shushed him for the loud sounds. He knew Youngjae would sometimes be a bit too honest and direct for his own good, but Daehyun had not been prepared.

 

"You okay, Daehyun?" He actually looked concerned, his forehead furrowed.

 

"You- You can't just- Oh my god!"

 

Youngjae tilted his head to the side, confusion in his eyes.

 

"ing?"

 

"Yes? Why do you look so offended?" Suddenly Youngjae's face hardened. "Does that disgust you? You a guy's ? because you didn't seem so disgusted when I you off yeste-"

 

"Youngjae!" Daehyun didn't mean for his voice to break nor to sound so scandalised.

 

"Fine, I guess I'll just leave if you're that disgusted." Angrily his cute classmate closed his pc and stood up.

 

"You misunderstood!" Daehyun stood up too. "It's not- I just- You can't just say stuff like that so casually! Of course I loved yesterday and I don't mind- " He coughed. "I would love to- You know what I mean!"

 

The angry expression on Youngjae's face had melted away to amusement. "You would love to do what?"

 

"Don't make me say it."

 

"Then I'm guess I'm leaving," Youngjae teased.

 

"Fine! I would love to you off with my ing lips!"

 

Youngjae broke out in a loud and obnoxious laughter while Daehyun just wanted to die.

 

It got worse when one of the library workers opened the door and reminded them that 'if you talk too loudly everyone can hear you, you know'.

 

Daehyun didn't want to ever leave the room.