Good Boy

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Youngjae shivered as a hand touched the top of his head.

“You did well, Youngjae.”

He nearly preened under the praise from Yongguk, felt an urge to scoot closer and cuddle up to the man.

Instead he just looked up at the man with big eyes, body nearly shaking as he held himself from acting weirdly.

Yongguk's furrowed his forehead. “Are you okay?” He brought his hand down again and placed it comfortingly on Youngjaes head.

It made the younger man shiver in pleasure.

“What are you doing? Don't touch his head, Yongguk! Hands off my boyfriend!”

“Daehyun, it's not healthy to be this possessive-“

“Remove your hand!” Daehyun screeched in near panic.

With a sigh Yongguk did, which caused Youngjae to whimper at the loss. “Am I not a good boy?” He looked up at his leader with sorrowful eyes.

“Wha-“

“Shh!” Daehyun was standing next to them. “Don't pet Youngjae and give him praise at the same time. That's my job.”

“Um-“

“Babe.” Daehyun had turned to Youngjae. “Come here. Let me take care of you, okay?.”

Excitedly Youngjae jumped off the couch and pressed himself up to his boyfriend, nearly falling into bliss as fingers carded through his hair.

“Okay, I'm just gonna leave.”

Neither cared about their horrified looking leader who nearly ran out of the room.

“Only I'm allowed to touch you like that, okay?”

“Okay.”

Daehyun smiled and petted Youngjae's hair carefully. “Good boy.”