027

Queer Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn’t expect this to happen this soon.

Your eyes narrowed dun sa kamay na may paghaplos haplos sa braso ng your supposed to be girlfriend na ngayon kung di ka lang nagpakipot kahapon.

You scoff, bago mo pa inirapan yung taong kanina pang all smile habang nakikipag usap kay Seulgi.

Your possessiveness and jealousy strikes at the same time, what a great timing right?

You heard the girl bid her goodbye na.

You mentally rolled your eyes at this.

Tss, necessary ba talaga yung may paghaplos pag naguusap. Like duh, urgh!

You scoff in annoyance once again bago ka nag side glance kay Seulgi and you saw Byulyi nudge her sa side bago ka pa tinuro nito.

Seulgi with a confuse face slowly turns to look at you.

You raised your brow bago mo pa pinag cross yung arms mo sa chest mo.

You fully turn your body to properly face her.

You rolled your eyes when she said nothing and still has that stupid confuse face of hers.

And bago ka pa man makapag salita her friends beats you from it.

“Babae ni Seul yun dati.” Lisa said and that made the three of them laugh with Seulgi looking at them in disbelief.

You sharply turn to look at Seulgi with a glare.

“H-hyun, it’s not like that…we’re g-groupmates sa isang subject dati and that’s it.”

“Yeh? Then you guys flirt with each other diba?” This time it’s Wendy who talk.

Your glare harden, then you saw her nervously gulp.

Seulgi take a careful steps papunta sayo, and you squint your eyes at this that makes her stop from her tracks.

“H-hyun..” You sigh then you turn around and leave the scene.

You heard a roar of laughter and Seulgi’s threatening words.

“I’ll kill the three of you I swear.” Then you heard a footsteps behind you.

You smile to yourself, nung sure ka ng wala na kayo sa sight nung mga kaibigan nyo you turn to the corner and sharply turns around and Seulgi almost bumped at you.

She took a step back bago sya nag grin sayo.

“Ahm..H-hi?” She said while she scrape her nape.

Cute.

You squealed mentally before you clears your throat.

Admit it, Seulgi is too cute for your own good.

“So?”

“H-huh?” Di ka ba naaawa, kanina pa nauutal yung oso oh.

“A fling huh?” You said then you took a step towards her.

“No! I mean, no. Nag uusap lang kami and we kinda…got close and that’s it.” You stayed silent and Seulgi grew uncomfortable at the silence between the two of you.

“I swear Hyun, she’s not a fling or what. Ganon naman diba pag group, I mean may makakaclose ka at the end of the day?” You just stare at her for a second bago ka tumango.

“Hmm, fair enough.” Seulgi smiled at this but soon replace by a frown.

“But still, hmp!” You cross your arms like a sulking kid and an adorable pout on your lips.

“I’ve change my mind na.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve change my mind na over us.”

“Huh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter