Promises

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promises

 

“done!” Jungkook clapped his hand in satisfaction and folded the written piece of paper nicely before stretching his hand over to Jimin and asked to take the paper that he has written as well.

“what’s all these for, Jeon Jungkook?” Jimin asked again as he handed over to him, only to see him standing up and dropped the two nicely folded paper into the small transparent vase that was placed on Jimin working desk.

“so that, you won’t leave me,” Jungkook then spun around and locked his piercing gaze onto the older.

Only Jungkook himself knows that, all he done was just an excuse for him to stand by Jimin’s side for a longer period of time, even if it is one second, one minute, an hour or even a month, he would love doing so. Only if, Jimin won’t leave him as soon as that Taehyung guy comes back.

He knows Taehyung’s return would be such a blessing and will bring huge happiness to Jimin, of course he wanted him to be happy, but he does not know if he, himself can make it till the end.

Jimin scoffed and looked down to his toes, “when’re you planning to retake you piano test? Are you not going back to school?” he changed the topic.

Jungkook cleared his throat, “do you really wish I leave and go back to school?”

“you know that’s not I meant-”

“of course I know what you meant, boss. Don’t worry, as soon as I’m ready, I will go take the test and try my best to get back to my school because it’s definitely impossible for me to go home like that.” Jungkook stated and leaned against the table with his both palm slightly pressed onto it.

Jimin just nodded in response and ready to walk out of the room, “where’re you going?” the younger asked.

“I’m going out to grab a coffee, wanna come?” Jimin raised his brows, earning a nonchalant shrug form Jungkook.

 

Both of them headed out to the nearest café away from the house, reaching there in approximately 10 minutes. The bell that was hanging on the top of the door rang as both of them walked into the café full of the smell of freshly brewed coffee beans and cakes.

They walked over to a table for two persons near the window pane, before sitting down, Jungkook volunteered to order for the both of them.

“Caramel Macchiato for me,” Jimin ordered b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter