Six months later

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six months later

Jungkook:

 

Minutes, days, weeks and month passed just like that, nothing special that I’ve encountered.

I have finally got myself a place back in school, it was hell of past two months as I was struggling with those intermediate practice in order for me to pass my piano test and not disappoint my parents.

And of course, I got myself a job. I work as a part-timer at the café that Haejin works, and also the last café that I went with Jimin, my ex-boss.

Working and studying at the same time was not an easy task for me, however this is the only way to kill my time – to forget him.

Six months has passed and guessed what? He is still in my mind, every day and night, not once left the side of my brain, occupied every single part of me.

It is not that I do not want to forget him, it is just so hard for me, it was my first time falling in love, not to compare with the one I used to have during my diapers’ age.

And I think it would be my last, as well.

Sometimes I would think, it wasn’t really his fault to make me suffer like that, as if my world is coming to a dead end.

It was me, myself.

All these while, I’m the one who is always clapping with one hand, willing to sacrifice my love for someone who doesn’t care, for someone who doesn’t even bothered to hold me back, for someone who doesn’t love me.

If I didn’t, I would not have suffered.

Sometimes, loving Jimin makes me feel that its like a nightmare that never ends, chasing and screaming, till you are dead; like past every turn and every bend, you’ll only get torn apart.

However sometimes, I never regret knowing him, having another person to come into my life and to make me so crazily in love.

 

“yah!” Haejin snapped her finger in front of me, pulling me back to earth.

She and I have become best budd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter