Eye contact

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eye contact

Jungkook:

 

The place that Jimin has brought me to is actually an indoor stadium that has a very huge space in the middle.

The aura of the place just gave out a magical-like feeling, a place where you would not want to leave, making you start questioning yourself if you have walked into one of the parts in the fairy tales.

The lightings are decorated with milky-yellow LED lights, hanging up high all over the stadium, accompanied by the helium balloons sticking against the ceiling.

Not only that, normal colourful balloons are scattered all over the floor, we somehow have some difficulties walking through the area.

Jimin is still not letting go my hand, he guided me all the way until we reach about the end of the stadium and that is when I saw a table that was nicely decorated with candles, flowers, and freshly cooked western dinner for two.

This time, he let go of me and went over to the chair on the right side, slowly dragging it out, signalling me to take my seat.

“t-thanks,” I stuttered as I sat down on the chair that he pulled it out for me.

“you’re welcome, Kookie,” this long lost nickname, it’s been a total of six months I have not heard it slipping out his tongue.

He took the seat in front of me and gave me his smile again.

I can say, this time meeting him again after so long, he truly changes into someone different. He smiles a lot, he was being so sweet and warm-hearted ever since the moment we reunited.

Where is the old Park Jimin?

I miss it, but I think I like the new him more.

“do you like the place?” he asked, staring intensely at me as they sent a hot flush throughout my body.

I looked around the amazingly wonderful place one more time before smiling and nodding my head in approval.

I heard him chuckled before I threw a question at him, “why did you prepare this, J-Jimin?” still feeling weird for addressing by his real name.

“anything for you,” he leaned back.

I looked away nervously, but I know I will never hide the red glow that came over my face.

We both stayed in silence until Jimin mentioned that we should just start digging in as our food are getting cold.

Throughout the time while we are having our dinner, none of us spoken. However, the silence was comfortable, only a few times of noticing Jimin spared me a few stolen glances when I peeped up at him.

That was when both of u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter