Feel Love

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feel love

Jimin:

 

We both left the place as soon as we finished our dinner and I finally managed to spill everything out to Jungkook, letting him know exactly how I feel all these while.

Allowing him finally being able to acknowledge my care and mostly my love for him.

Six months in hell – not saying that spending time with my ex-lover, Taehyung was the worst thing ever, is the fact I am not being able to be genuine but faking myself for both Taehyung and Jungkook and also myself.

After breaking up with Taehyung and helping him to move back to his hometown, Daegu to live with parents for good, I decided to resolve myself and start collecting the thoughts and face Jungkook.

This morning, I managed to find him as my followers had actually made a brief investigation about him that he is now working at that café.

I would admit that my heartbeat was thumping fast against my chest as if it wanted to be freed from me and jump to Jungkook as soon as I saw him turning around and looked at me.

The blood started to boil in me and my eyes twinkled when I saw how much he has grown after six months of not meeting each other, he has gone so manly and more handsome.

While he was talking to me this morning, I can’t stop admiring the straight line of his well-defined jaw, the curve of his cheekbone. There’s an openness to his face, an innocence – a certain kind of niceness. It’s the niceness that touches my heart the most.

And I can’t wait to make him mine.

 

Along the car ride, it was a pregnant of silence between us until I reached over to him and intertwined his hands with mine, transferring my body heat to him.

“hope you don’t mind,” I peeked at him and gave him my best smile.

He smiled back as the corner of his eyes crinkled and nodded his head slightly. Meanwhile, he reacted to my touch as he gave my hand a squeez

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter