Confession

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession

Jimin:

 

I woke up surprisingly early today, mostly because I have some jobs to settle in my office. On the other hand, I’ve decided to fetch Jungkook after school.

I chose not to tell him as I wanted to give him a surprise, just like how other boyfriends always do towards their girlfriends.

But no, Jungkook and I are still not official, I wanted to make us a couple but I don’t really think both of us are actually ready for this.

It is definitely not that I don’t love him, I love him to the moon and back, more than anyone could ever imagine, somehow I only want him to feel it, and truly know that I love him, only him.

Maybe he or anyone who knew about us might have an idea that we change from nothing to now who are so deeply in love with other, everything just happened in a snap of a finger, too fast for us to even catch up.

Jungkook have not tell me how he actually feels for me, he did say he likes – loves me, its just I’m dying to know it coming out from his mouth, telling me how much he loves me, how much he cares for me.

I’m not going to force him doing things like that, I can definitely wait.

He is absolutely worth waiting.

I don’t know where I stand with him, and I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is every time I think of him, all I wanna do is to be with him.

For God-knows how long is forever, how far is eternity, the only thing I know is I will love him till my last breath.

 

While settling my jobs – knowing that actually the followers of Namjoon are actually eyeing me from time to time, ready to give it go when it is the right time. I chose not to care about what or when he is going to come it at me, I just know that I will not turn back to the past, I’ve moved on.

Call me unfaithful or a betrayer, I don’t care.

All I want to do is not hurting my loves one anymore, especially Jungkook.

I drove to his school for about ten minutes earlier in order not to let him missed me. I waited for him outside of my car as I stopped in front of his school gate while scanning my eyes around the place, hoping to spot him as soon as the clock strikes 10 in the noon.

Not long after, I saw him walking towards the gate accompanied by a girl who looks quite familiar to me then I somehow recall that she is also Jungkook’s co-worker in the café.

The girl seemed to be quite clingy towards Jungkook that kind of pissed me off. I dislike it. I hate it.

All because I’m just purely jealous.

Jungkook who was so concentrated while chit-chatting with the girl, he did not even notice that I am actually standing in front of him.

“Jeon Jungkook,” I sounded deep and firm.

He then shot up his head and met my eyes, “J-Jimin?”

He held tight on the stripes of his bag as he scooted closer to me, “why’re you here?”

“I’m here to pick you up, idiot. But seems like you got a better company,” I crossed my arms and looked away, earning a scoff from the girl who is standing behind Jungkook all the while.

“oh uhm Jimin, meet Haejin. And Haejin, this is Jimin.” Jungkook introduced us to each other and I can feel how awkward the atmosphere got and how stiff Jungkook got as he stood in between Haejin and I.

“I’ll see you at the café,” only to see Haejin walking away from us, not even bother to wait for Jungkook to recollect himself.

“,” I rolled my eyes as I got in the driver seat, hoping not to let Jungkook see how angry and speechless I got.

As Jungkook came back to reality, he got in the car as fast as possible and hesitated to even start a conversation with me.

“J-Jimin, I’m s-sorry about Haejin’s attitude towards you. She’s actually a very nice person,” how dare he complimented her in front of me? Can’t he even see how jealous I got? How I wish he would praise me in front of someone else.

I looked out of the window, ignoring Jungkook till the very max, not even wanting to talk back.

This time, I could feel his hand placed above mine, holding my hand in his as he gave me an assuring squeeze, “there’s nothing between me and her, hyung. We are just best buddies who share secrets together and spend our most of our time together in school.”

“most of your time together?!” I raised my voice.

“y-yes, she’s the one who keeps me accompany when I left you, I was so miserable that time that I don’t even k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter