I'm sorry

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Sorry

Jimin has ordered his staffs to prepare dinner for him and Jungkook for the night as the doctor has reminded him not to consume outside food for several in order for his wounds to heal as soon as possible.

Jimin and Jungkook woke up after having their long nap to have their dinner together. They dinner time was peacefully and both of them definitely enjoyed each other’s company, very much.

Jimin soon disappeared to nowhere when Jungkook brought all the utensils they used to the kitchen.

Where did he go? Jungkook thought to himself as he roamed around the house, the garden to search for the older. Then, when he got up the third floor of the house, he found Jimin, standing alone at the veranda, staring up at the beautiful evening sky.

Jungkook left out a relieve sigh before walking out to the balcony as well, standing next to Jimin.

The night sky is exciting to explore, from the man on the moon, shooting stars and to the constellations that eyes can create with the stars its truly a magical effect.  The sky looks like its covered by a dome and the stars appear to be closer when you are standing at a higher ground.

CJimin noticed the younger’s presence, he looked at him then back to the sky with a heart warming sile plastered on his pale face.

Comfortable silence surrounding them when Jungkook slowly turning his head to see Jimin who was so deep into staring at the sky, as if countless of thoughts were running through his mind.

He scanned his eyes as he noticed how perfect and flawless Jimin’s features were, dark brown eyes that will turn into crescents when he smiles, pointed nose, pinky plump and kissable kiss that Jungkook would absolutely die craving for it, define jawline and oh, not forget to mention his y helix piercing, what a strong visual.

He wonders if God has created someone who is better looking than Jimin, he would have keep him for himself.

“you’re so beau-perfect, boss,” Jungkook feels that the word beautiful wasn’t enough to describe such flawless and attractive guy.

His sudden compliment earned the said male’s attention as he turned to face Jungkook with twinkles in his mesmerizing eyes.

“what’s with the sudden compliment?” Jimin chuckled.

“you’re just so perfect, in my eyes,” Jungkook smiled as a tint of pink creeped into both of his cheeks.

A shiver went down Jimin spine as Jungkook’s confession flows into his ears as if they were some sort of melody.

Jimin scoffed, “yah, Jeon Jungkook, don’t fall for me,”

“I can’t promise you that, boss.” Jungkook answered firmly.

“I’ll never fall for you, stupid,” Jimin said, avoiding making another eye-contact with Jungkook.

“as long as I love you, I don’t mind being a stupid,” Jungkook was so sure about himself t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter