Hallucinations

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hallucinations

Jungkook:

Six months has passed in total, Jimin is still nowhere to be found.

I had already passed my examination for both theory and practical with flying colours and had successfully graduated.

On my graduation that day, I really hope Jimin would actually appear in front of me, telling me that all these while he was still alive, secretly preparing a surprise for me. But eventually, he did not.

Taehyung and my family members attended my graduation, witnessing my glory. Haejin and I still haven’t make up, I made my last attempt to talk to her on during graduation, but the response I got was still the same, surprising yet familiar.

Even though I have officially graduated, I still have a few events on going with the school. I have accepted an offer to perform in one of the play with my school team in the United States.

Every day, I would stay up late at school to practice and rehearsal non-stop with other members who are joining as well.

I tried to keep myself as occupied as possible, in order for me to stop thinking about him. But once I paused, I still think of him. Everything that orbits and happened around me still reminds me of Jimin. Is like no matter how hard I am trying to discard him out of my mind, it just won’t work, its just waste of time.

--

The day that I am leaving to America has finally arrived, I packed everything I needed and bid goodbye to my parents before taking the cab to the airport and gather with my teammates.

There are around twenty of us joining the show, including some make-up artist and backstage staffs.

Once we reached there, we unpack our stuffs and started to visit the place where we are going to perform.

We play music instruments, some of us sing while some act. We legit spent our first full day in the place, setting our formations and make arrangements with the person-in-charge of the event flow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter