Please be okay

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please be okay

Jungkook waited outside of the operation theatre for what felt like forever, he has his palms clasped together like he is sending his deepest prayers to God as they placed them against his forehead.

Please be okay, Jimin. I need you.

He kept staring at the lighted operated red signal, knowing that the doctors are still inside, trying their best to save his angel.

This time, he looked up again to the light, it shuts off. He stood up as speedy as the lightning and quicken his steps towards the surgeon who just came out of the operation theatre.

“how was him, doctor?”

the surgeon took off his mask and replied, “the operation was successful, but we had no idea when he will wake up, the bullet had shot one of his nerves on his back which connects to the brain, it might take days, weeks or even years for him to wake up, all we have to do is wait for miracle to happen, trust him, I’m sure Jimin can make it.” The doctor gave Jungkook an assuring squeeze on the arm before walking away with a fading smile.

Jungkook leaned against the wall, staring up at the hospital lights as if they are telling him that Jimin might be okay, he will wake up soon.

 

Jungkook went to the room that Jimin has been transferred to, he slowly turned the doorknob, revealing Jimin with an oxygen mask and pipes connected to a machine for his life support.

He sleeps so peacefully, just like a person with no worries and sorrows.

Jungkook sat next to his bed, he held onto Jimin’s cold hand, feeling his pulse beating against his own hand, he can’t help but to smile a little, still grateful that the person he likes so much is still breathing healthily.

“please wake up soon, I miss you b-boss,” Jungkook finally allows another drop of his precious tear rolled down his cheeks. He buried his head between his arms and as he laid his forehead against it.

The beeping sound of the machine continues as time slowly ticks by.

Six days has passed, Jimin was still doing the same, no improvements. Doctor who came to check on him yesterday told Jungkook that the older’s heart has weaken and stopped beeping for 1.5 seconds that he almost leaves this world, leaves everything behind. But luckily, he was strong enough to conquer it, telling God not to take him away at such early age.

Every day and night, Jungkook never once leave his side, wiping Jimin’s pale yet beautiful face, tapping his lips with a little bit of water in order not to let Jimin completely dehydrated has become his daily routine.

Jungkook on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter