Protecting you

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

“ Jeon Jungkook! Come over here!” Manager called out for me as soon as she saw me picking up my bag.

“Yes?” I walked over to her and gave a confused look.

“When you're not performing, go clean up the tables and served the customers!” She rested her hands on the side of her hips just like how my mother always did.

“But--” when I was about to continue, she interrupted, “no buts! And remember you're not allowed to drink and get drunk during working hours, is that clear?”

“ Y-yes, manager-nim,” I pursed my lips and soon started my work for the night. I cleaned up the utensils and plates used, cleaned up the tables and also made several orders for the customers. I somehow enjoy what I am doing right now.

Its just one thing that kept on bothering me, I never get to serve the private room, where the boss of this bistro is in there.

“hey, handsome!” while I was bending down to clean up some used plates and glasses, I heard someone calling for me from behind.

“Did you call me?” I then walked over to a table of four ladies in their 40s with strong makeup and disgusting perfume.

“ my friend over here is drunk, can you help her with a drink?” one of the lady stood up and placed her hand on my shoulder. Eww..her smeared mascara though.

“ sorry, I'm not allowed to drink while working. And I at drinking.” I waved my hands several times to emphasize that I really can't drink.

To my surprise, another lady who sits at the end of the table pulled out a few notes from her purse and slammed it on the table, “if you drink it, take this money.”

Wow, that's a lot of money. Then, I will not have to worry about my accomdation for the next few nights when I leave the hostel tomorrow.

During my hesistation, the lady who was standing next to me just now pulled out some notes from her pouch as well and placed on top of the stack of money, “if you finished mine as well, these money are all yours.”

I inhaled and took a small sip of the liquor. Gosh, what are these? But no matter what, for the sake of these money, I will drink it.

Just when I was about to continue with the business, someone took the glass away from me and swollow everything down, including the second glass on the table.

“ Park Jimin?” what is he doing here? And why is he here? And why did he came to help me? Trains of question running through my mind and they seemed unstoppable.

“wow, what a good drinker.” one of the lady praised Jimin for his such amazing drinking skills.

“so, can I take these money now?” he changed the subject.

“ be my guest.” the lady open her arms as if she gave in to Jimin.

With that, Jimin just take the money from the table and to my surprise, he dragged me along with him, again.

He pulled me into the private room where I which I could go in just now.

He shut the door  that I startled a little due to the loud sound.

“don't you know that you aren't allow to drink during work? And from what I know, you're still underage right?” Jimin adjusted his leather jacket and sat down on the cushion.

“ I- I .. have no choice,” I answered with my voice shivering.

“ what do you mean by you have no choice?” he scoffed. I wonder why does he care so much? Don't tell me he is the boss?

“ I need the money..” I make further explanation. He just can't find out that I have been kicked out from school.

“ these are all excuses.” how can he be so calm while talking? And how can he come into conclusion when he was totally out of the clue? This is really too ever.

“ yah! Who are you to say that? Of course I have my own reasons! You don't have to bother about me!” I fought back as frustation has already mouted in me.

What he did next has actually startled me, he just stood up and grabbed me on my collar, in order to pull me closer to him, “ just because I'm the boss here.” I was right, he is the boss.

“ fine! I quit then!” I had no idea what came into me that I just have the courage to blurt this out. I shove his hands away of me and stormed out of the room.

“ !” I could slightly heard him swore but I just choose to ignore.

I don't really know how long I have been walking, I just know that I am superb exhausted. I need some rest. But all I got was my hostel keys that was in my pocket all the time. Yupe, I forgot to bring along my bag. And I just don't want to go back where the jerk is. How can he so mean? Of course I know what I am doing! Now I lose everything.

I am such a failure.

I squatted down and covered my face with both hands. I cried out so loud that I hope no one could hear me.

How I wish there's someone with me right now so that I could tell him everything I have been through in just one day.

When I also about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter