Let him stay

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let him stay

Jungkook's POV

I trailed behind as I followed him to the car. As we both settled in place, he pressed onto one of the button in his car and slowly, the sun roof slides open, allowing the glaring sunlight shone into the car, disabled me to even open my eyes as he drove swirftly to my house.

Next question for me to reconsiderate, why am I home at this hour? I should be in school! What should I answer my parents?

Comfortable silence pregnant along the car ride as I enjoy the breeze that cut across my face and I admired the buildings along the road. I adjusted my seat and cleared my throat.

I am actually waiting for him to start a normal conversation with me, or maybe tell me more about his job, but he did not so I just sat there in silence.

I eyed him from the corner of my eyes .

He wore a Rayban's sunglasses which hide his beautiful eyes. He does not seemed very friendly as until the very second, I havent see him smile to me, not even once, not even when he showed his gratitude.

He leaned his body sideways while driving to enable him to rest his right arm on the hand rest next to me. His outfit looks very simple, just a plain white shirt match with a pair of black skinny jeans. But somehow, he looks incredibly stunning, way much better than guys who wear suits and ties.

“ What's so fascinating about me?” Finally, he spoke something.

His words seemed to pull me back to reality and I answered him with my voice trembing a little due the nervousness, “Erm, nothing” Oh, how I wish there's a hole for me to hide right now. This is so embarassing.

I could slightly see him smrik after hearing how I responded. What's that smirk for? DO I SOUND LIKE A PATHETIC?

In a twinkle of an eye, its time for me to face everything. I reached home.

He pulled the hand brek as he stopped in front of my house.

“ Thanks for the ride,” I said as I unbuckled the seat belts. As I was about to get out of the car, I felt a soft and warm hand placed on my left thigh to stop me from going any further, “about just now? Thanks.” He said.

I just returned him with a comforting smile and nodded slightly.

He cleared his throat as he removed his hand from me, I then got out from his car and only to be welcome by my parents who was about to go out.

“Jeon Jungkook? How come you aren't in school?” Eomma questioned me so loud that her voice could probably be heard by the neighbours.

“ I- I erm, teacher wasn't feeling well today the class was dismissed,” I lied.

“ Hi, Mr and Mrs Jeon. I'm Park Jimin,” I turned my head to see he was already standing out of his car as he introduced himself politely to my parents.

“Nice to meet you, handsome guy,” only to see sparkling eyes from eomma. Oh my Gosh, what is wrong with this lady?

“So, Mr Park are you Jungkook's friend?” Appa asked.

Jimin bites his lips, “ Just call me Jimin. And yes, I'm his friend,” he then scooted closer to me that his shoulder slightly brushed against mine. So his name is Jimin? Park Jimin? Even his name sounded hot.

“Thank you for sending our son home, call me apeoji will do. And please do come often for visit.”

“ Yes, apeoji, emmoni. I better get going.” He then bowed slightly to my parents before drove out of our sight.

Will I meet him again?

“ Jungkook, go in and get some rest. Your appa and I have some bills to settle. Remember to lock the doors if you're sleeping in your room,” eomma caressed my hair as she slightly pushed me into the house.

“ Alright, eomma,” I obeyed.

I went up to my room and dropped myself on the bed, forming a big star.

I blinked my eyes a few times as his name kept appearing in my mind. Park Jimin. Park Jimin.

in the middle of sorting out my thoughts, I slowly fell into deep sleep.

Jimin's POV

I guess they probably Kim Namjoon's employees. Hasn't he been caught by the cops few years ago? Has he been released? I thought.

I ruffled my hair as I tried to erase those unwanted thoughts and my useless curiosity. These are already none of my business right now. Why should I care so much? I have already made myself so clear that I am leaving the team. I does not want those ugly past anymore. But why can't they just let me move on? Why can't they stop coming after me? What they want exactly?

Luckily Jeon Jungkook was there to cover me, if not things might not go so smoothly.

I scoffed at how shocked he was at the first place. He looked just like any other college students out there. A plain tee, a ripped skinny jeans and a beanie on his head. Simple yet strong visual. I have not seen someone who is such good looking beside Taehyung. I can say, he is a tough competitor to Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook. I will remember this name.

I make a turn into my mansion and parked my car next to the huge fountain in front of my house.

I have been welcomed by the servants at home.

“ bring me a beer,” I ordered as I the first two buttons of my shirt.

I dropped myself onto the couch and heaved out a sigh.

“ Boss, your order,” one of the servant bring out a can of beer and placed it nicely on the coffee table which is situated in front of him.

I got up sluggishly from the couch and reached out for the beer. However, I stopped upon that when I spotted the paper bag I threw on the coffee table as soon as I came in just now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter