I love him

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love him

Jungkook:

 

Today was probably the only day I could not be able to concentrate during my work time, guessed it is due to the fact that Jimin and I will be hanging out later.

Or it is about Jimin and Taehyung’s broke up?

“yah, Jeon Jungkook! Why’re you keep smiling to yourself?” Haejin smacked my arm as she passed me the used utensils.

“n-nothing.”

“you’re stuttering! Don’t you dare to lie to me!” earning another smack from her. Ouch.

“I-I’m not! Goddamn it, Kim Haejin it hurts!” I rubbed my arm as I glared at her.

“Spill the beans.” Her voice sounded so deep and serious that it actually scares the out of me.

I gulped and hesitating should I tell her the truth or not, but at the same time thinking that I am actually betraying her for not telling her a single thing between Jimin and I.

“uhm…actually I’m hanging out with someone tonight.” I blurted, only to see her face that was plastered with a smile the whole time while waiting for me to say something soon turning into a frown.

“what!? Who is it? Is it someone from our college?” she asked it all at once, making me confuse which one to answer first.

‘no,”

“then what?”

“Park Jimin.”

“what’s with him?” she furrowed her brows.

“I lik – love him,” my words seemed to have cause a little shock to her as left wide open, looking at me as if I killed someone.

“so…are you guys dating now?” her voice sounded, disappointed?

“of course not! I don’t think he actually has a thing for me!” I scoffed, not even dare to think about him having any feelings for me.

‘ah, I see.” She looked down to avoid my gaze.

“yah, what’s wrong with you?” I patted her shoulder.

She then gazed up at me and shook her head, forcing a faint smile on her face.

“all the best to you and him,” she walked away, leaving me there alone.

What the hell is wrong with her? I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter