Goodnight Kiss

Be My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goodnight Kiss

Jimin:

Not really in what I expected to encounter of stepping out of my parent’s house and start shopping in the crowded district in America for after so long.

Meeting back Jungkook – the love of my life wasn’t really what I have thought and ready of, especially not in America.

Leaving him and not telling him that I am actually here in America was definitely the worst decision I have ever made throughout my whole life. Living in a place without him, no memories related to him, only staring at a few selfies of us every day and night, wishing to have him by my side to cuddle was truly a torture.

But now, since fate has brought us together again, I would never want to let go anymore.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are here. But whenever I start feeling bitter because I miss him so much, I used to remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special and wonderful to miss.

For the first time I saw Jungkook, I was afraid to meet him. When I meet him I was afraid to kiss him. When I kiss him I was afraid to love him and now I am so afraid of losing him again.

And that is also when I realized I never will truly love anyone the way I love him.

__

“Jungkook?” I his hair as he laid his head on my lap while closing his eyes, enjoying our moment together.

“hmm?”

“do you know how lucky I am?”

My words made him opened his eyes and looked straight at me from his position.

“so lucky that I could have someone who is so perfect like you,” I professes my love, hoping he would definitely feel more than it.

He bites his lower lip nervously, trying to hide the tint of pink that was formed on his puffy cheeks, everything around was just so pale in comparison.

“you’re mine, hyung,” he said, making me feel shy at his words. Jungkook seldom confesses his love and saying sweet nothings to me, maybe because he is still young or maybe would still feel embarrassed about it.

So every time when he does, I could not help but to have an adrenaline rush run throughout my body parts, heart fast beating against the chest and butterflies flapping their wings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter