Two

Operation: Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you to those who have subscribed and commented, those actions are very much appreciated. I've decided you guys have waited long enough, so I'll be continuing this story with an OC. I hope you'll enjoy reading!

-------

 

"I'll see you later baby, have a good day at school." A little girl's mother planted a kiss to her daughter's forehead before heading out the classroom doors.

"Bye bye mommy!" The girl waved enthusiastically. Her mother turned around to give her a final smile before leaving.

The eight year old then focused her attention on me. "Why don't I ever see your mommy or daddy dropping you off at school or picking you up?"

I was startled by the unexpected question. There was an uncomfortable feeling lingering in my heart. I didn't know what to say and I wasn't given the chance to respond for that matter.

"Because Roxy doesn't have parents." One chubby boy jeered.

"Y-yes, I do!" I quickly retorted. "T-they're just busy all the time." I very unconvincingly defended.

Another girl joined the crowd of students that had gradually surrounded me. "I bet that's a lie!"

"Your parents don't love you." The chubby boy's friend snickered, pointing a finger at me.

Then the entire class broke out into a mocking chant. "Roxy has parents that don't love her. She's a loner!"

"N-no, it's not true. Please stop!" I closed my eyes and vigorously shook my head in denial of their accusations. Clasping my hands over my ears I tried to block out the voices.

"Stop!" My eyes shot open. Reflexively jolting up in bed due to the terrible nightmare, my forehead collided into someone else's.

"Ow!" A male hissed out, stumbling backwards as a result of the sudden impact.

Upon hearing the yelp, all traces of exhaustion was immediately drained from my body. Blinking several times, the bleariness disappeared from my eyes. I gazed up to see three guys hovering above me.

I gasped. Why are there random guys in my apartment? Last time I checked, I live alone and I don't allow strangers into my personal space.

"I told you to stop poking her cheeks Baek." Another guy cackled, before his lips curled into a feline like smile. The taller elf eared male standing beside him joined in, clapping his hands like an overexcited seal.

"W-wha the? Who are you guys?" I stuttered out unintelligently, instinctively shuffling back as far as I could in bed. I abruptly froze when I was pressed against what felt like a sturdy chest.

"Mm. Chicken." The muffled voice from behind me was enough to confirm my suspicions that there definitely was someone there. With our cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter