Obstacles of Love

Obstacles of Love

Chapter 7 

 

Changwook and Yoona were both relaxing by their pool the next day. Yoona was reading a new novel she got while Changwook was sitting next to her, trying to think of something to say. Yesterday’s event was still very fresh in his mind while Yoona was acting as if nothing had happened. 

 

Yoona had retire to her bedroom immediately after arriving at the house and they haven't had a chance to be together until now. Changwook was getting tired of his wife ignoring him. He got up and picked up the garden hoses. 

 

Yoona screamed as cold water hit her. She looked up to find her grinning husband standing a few feet away from her, "You are going to pay for this." Yoona looked around for something she could uses for ammunition. Her eyes lit up when she spotted an empty bucket by the pool. 

 

Pretty soon, the couple were splashing each other with water and screaming liked a couple of kids. It wasn't a fair 'fight'. Changwook had an endless supply of water while Yoona had to get more water from the pool each time she douses Changwook. So, she decided to get a little cunning and pretended to tripped by the pool. 

 

"Yoona, are you alright?" Changwook immediately dropped the hoses and ran towards her. When he was closed enough, Yoona hurriedly stood up and pushed him into the pool. Changwook surfaced spluttering while his mischievous wife was laughing her head off. 

 

"At least helped me back up." Changwook reached his hand out. 

 

"As if I'm going to fall for that trick." Yoona was still trying to catch her breath from laughing too hard. 

 

"Truce. No more tricks." Changwook gave her an innocent looked. Yoona stared at him and decided that he was sincere enough so she did extend her hand. Next thing she knew, she was in the pool with Changwook and this time, it was him who was howling with laughter, "Can't believe you fell for that so easily." 

 

Yoona was mad now and ignored him, "Oh, come on Yoona, are you really mad?" 

 

"Leave me alone." She ignored Changwook and started to swim to the other end. Changwook didn't let her go. He caught up to her and gave her a hard, wet kissed. After struggling feebly for a couple of seconds, Yoona responded. Pent up passion flare between the two. Their lips locked as they slowly sunk deeper into the pool. Reality hit when their lungs demanded for oxygen and they both surfaced, gasping for breath. Changwook grinned as he held Yoona's hand and they both got out of the pool. He lifted her into his arms bridal style. She snuggled contentedly against his body as he finally took her to his bedroom. 

 

Changwook stopped in front of his bedroom door, letting Yoona down on the ground, in front of him as he reached out for her hand and gently pulled her closer, pressing her soft body against the hardness of his. He wanted her to feel just what she did to him. Just how much he wanted her. How aroused he was and he knew the exact moment she did know. Changwook saw the glint of full awareness in her gazed and watched her nervously her pink color lips with the tip of her tongue. He was suddenly hit with an urged to kissed her, to taste her lips. 

 

He lowered his head and liked a magnet, her lips were pulled towards his. Then slowly, their mouths connected and the moment they did, so did a deep throb of intenses hungered and desire shot to every part of his body. That iron-clad will that he was known for slowly began dissolving as he took hold of her tongue and began mating with it, deepening the kissed, hungrily tasting every area of , leaving no part untouched. He heard her moan and likewise, he moan, too. He couldn't break the kissed, couldn't stopped his mouth from devouring her in a way he had never done any woman. It was as if the taste of her was something he needed, an element he had to have and it didn't helped matters that she was so responsive. Passionate...desirable. 

 

Although Changwook could have stood there and kissed her forever, he knew more than anything that he wanted to escalate things to the next level. His mind was filled with the thought of pure pleasure. 

 

Reluctantly, he pulled his mouth free and watched as Yoona inhale a deep, shaky breath. He watched further as she closed her eyes as if fighting for composure, some semblance of poise and controlled. He wanted none of that, "Are you sure you want to go inside with me?" Changwook asked, when she reopened her eyes. He released her hand, needing her to be certain because he didn't want her to regret later on since he knew what would happened once they got inside. 

 

He held her eyes and in a way, almost dare her to break the contact. She didn't. Instead, she reached up and looped her arms around his neck and brought within a heated breath of his. 

 

"Yes." Yoona said, after a moment while holding tight to his gazed, "Yes, I'm sure." And then leaning up on tiptoe, she join mouths once again. 

 

"Changwook Oppa?" 

 

"Hm?" 

 

"I loved you." Yoona confessed shyly. 

 

Changwook forced his tired body to moved and pinned her against the mattressed, "It’s about time you told me that. I was starting to get worried. I loved you, too." He started kissing her again. 

 

Yoona's body was still tingling from their recent bout of lovemaking. She kissed him back and said, "Do you really loved me?" 

 

Changwook pushed himself up, "What's that supposed to mean?" 

 

"Well, you are not just saying that because you think that's what I want to hear, are you?" 

 

All languid feeling left Changwook as he sat up, "What are you implying here? Are you saying that I only said I loved you just to get you in bed?" He was hurt and angry. 

 

Yoona shrunk back, "Oppa, we didn't exactly get married because we were deeply in loved with each other." "Yoona, I want you to understand one thing. I never would have agreed to marry you if I didn't feel anything for you." 

 

"But you were so cold and uncaring after we got married. Nothing really changed since then." Then she forced out the other thing that's been bothering her, "You even sent me away." 

 

"Huh? Sent you away where?" 

 

"To college, to finished my studies." 

 

Changwook looked thoughtfully at his wife. He never realized that she felt so strongly about this before, "Yoona, going to DeVry was your choice. When I suggested that you finished your studies, I actually thought that you would choose a school that's nearby. Even then, I thought we would end up, at least, seeing each other during your breaks but you never wanted to see me." 

 

He stood up and thought it was time to get things cleared out of the way so that they can have a good future together, "I want you to know that I deeply regret how things turned out right after we got married. I had to concentrate on worked for a while because I had to protect the company. I hope that you can now understand what the situation was liked at that point. Your dad, the senior partner of the company, just passed away. Buyers and suppliers alike were skeptical about a company the sized of Wonder Toys being managed by a twenty-six year old. Contracts were being broken left and right. Several parties target the company for a hostile takeover. I had no choice at that time. I had to worked hard and prove that I can handle the business." 

 

Yoona was silent. She had no idea about the struggled Changwook had gone through. Now, she felt bad about giving her husband more problems instead of supporting him. 

 

Changwook sighed tiredly. This wasn't going well. He had hope that Yoona would understand but her silence told him otherwise, "What about you? I could say the same thing. Do you really loved me back?" He challenged. 

 

Yoona was taken aback by his questioned, "Of course, I loved you. I had feelings for you ever since you rescue me on prom night." 

 

They smiled at each other fondly as they mutually recalled another memory. Yoona had been devastated when her prom date cancelled on her at the last minute and locked herself in her bedroom, refusing to see anyone. Her frantic dad had called Changwook to see if he could helped out. Changwook immediately agreed after the situation was explained to him. Yoona's dad happily thought that this solved all their problems but he encountered his daughter's stubborn streak instead, "I'm not going to the prom with someone who's only escorting me out of pity." Im Hyungseok had it with his daughter and sternly ordered her to get ready as Changwook will be arriving in two hours. 

 

Yoona didn't have any choice in the matter after that. Her dad was more stubborn than her. She sullenly got ready and heard the doorbell rang. Changwook, looking extremely handsome in his Vera Wang black notch lapel tux, was at the hallway, talking to her dad. The two men looked up as Yoona descended from the staircase. Yoona's dad started to take pictures while Changwook stood there with his mouth opened. The little girl he played with has transformed into a gorgeous young lady. 

 

Changwook came prepared; he had a navy blue white corsage that matched Yoona's navy long off-the-shoulder Sherri Hill prom dressed. He even rented a limousine that they could uses for the whole evening. What started out as a duty to helped a family friend turned into a delightful time for the both of them. 

 

Changwook grinned as he heard this. He never thought that she felt this way for him. He had tried calling her several times after the prom but she wouldn't talked to him then. 

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry for not understanding what you were going through before. Will you ever forgive me for being selfish?" Yoona pleaded silently, with her eyes. 

 

"I don't know. It's going to be hard." Changwook teased, as he sat next to his wife, "Yoona, I really do loved you. I know we haven't spent that much time with each other and all we can do now is trust each other and believe in what we feel for each other."