Obstacles of Love

Obstacles of Love

Chapter 15 

 

"Have a good flight, love." Changwook kisses Yoona demandingly while clutching her tightly against him. 

 

"I will miss you." Yoona whispers back, "Promise to take good care of yourself." 

 

Changwook nodded, "And you do the same thing." 

 

Yoona turns to Yunho; "I will see you when I get back and take good care of your friend." 

 

"Yoona, just call me on my cell phone when you get to Los Angeles, that way you can catch me anytime," Changwook advise his wife. Yoona was almost through the gate when Changwook calls out, "I love you!" 

 

Yoona turns around and much to the amusement of the crowd, she shouted, "I love you, too!" 

 

The two men stood there until Yoona was gone. 

 

"Is everything taken care of?" 

 

"Yeah. Are you really sure you want to do this? Yoona will be very upset when she finds out." Yunho didn't like the fact that Changwook was going ahead with his operation without Yoona's knowledge. 

 

"Like I told you before, this is the only way. I tried explaining this to Yoona but she didn't understand. It's better this way." Changwook wishes that he didn't have to resort to this. 

 

They headed towards Changwook's terminal, "Everything is taken care of. We have made special arrangements with the airline to assists you and someone will be at the other end to pick you up." Yunho was still worried, "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" 

 

"Thank you for all your help Yunho. Someone has to stay and take care of the company. Don't worry about anything else." Changwook turn as they approach the counter, "I have one more favor to ask of you. If anything should go wrong, could you please make sure that Yoona gets this letter?" Yunho recoil as he looks at the envelope Changwook was handing him. It seems so final. After a brief hesitation, he reluctantly accepted it, "Changwook, I will take this if it will make you feel better but I'm warning you. You had better be breathing when you come back or else Yoona will never forgive me." 

 

"Mr. Ji, we are ready for you." The stewardess politely interrupted, "Thank you. I will be right with you." Changwook turns back to Yunho, "One more thing." 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Yunho, take care of Yoona for me." 

 

The two men clasp each other's broad shoulder tightly. No more words were utter as the stewardess took Changwook to aboard his flight to Taipei. 

 

"Good luck." Yunho whisper. 

 

"Oppa, I'm finally in Los Angeles. Remind me to never do this again. That flight was long and horrible." 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that but you have to do it at least one more time." "What? Never again. I have officially decided that I hated long, tedious flights. What do you mean I have to do this again?" 

 

"Well, you do have to fly back, you know. Are you check in already? Has the manufacturer contacted you?" 

 

Yoona chuckle as she realizes that Changwook was pulling her leg, "Everything is under control here." She caught Changwook yawning, "Hey, I'm the one who is suppose to be suffering from jet lag. You sound tired. Are you ok?" 

 

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just miss you a lot. Had a hard time sleeping." Well, he wasn't exactly lying. 

 

Yoona picks up a foreign sound, "Oppa, what was that? Where are you?" 

 

Changwook had to think quickly, "Hello? Yoona? Hello? I can barely hear you. If you can hear me, I will call you back later. Love you." Yoona frown at the silent phone, everything seems clear at her end. She got that nagging feeling that something was amiss again. She shrugs her shoulder and chalks it up to being too worn-out. 

 

Yoona was very angry. She had been with the manufacturers the whole morning but they didn't seem to have any problems at all with the design. She tried again and again, to get ahold of Changwook but he wasn't picking up his phone. She finally decided to call Yunho. 

 

"Yunho Jung! You had better have a good explanation for this!" Yoona yell, the second Yunho pick up his phone. 

 

"Good morning Yoona. You sounded upset. What's going on?" Yunho stall. 

 

"That's my question! I spent the whole morning with the manufacturer and guess what?! They are not having any problems at all! Everything is going on as scheduled! You made me go through that hell of a trip for nothing!" The irritate Yoona shouted, "And I can't get ahold of that husband of mine! Speaking of Changwook, where is he?!" 

 

"There seems to be some miscommunication. We were under the impression that they were having difficulties." Yunho tried to cover up. 

 

"Humph, and how come I can't get in touch with Changwook? Don't tell me he's avoiding me?" 

 

Yunho was in a sticky situation. He never did see eye to eye with Changwook's idea of keeping the operation a secret from Yoona. Should he go against Changwook's wishes or should he keep on lying to Yoona? 

 


 

N/A: Will be updating more again next week for more chapters 

- butt3rflyl0v3r ♡