Obstacles of Love

Obstacles of Love

Chapter 14 

 

"Yoona, we have a problem," Yunho announce, as he burst into her office. 

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"Our manufacturer in Los Angeles is having a problem with the schematics we sent. They need someone over there to help them go over it." 

 

"Why don't you send someone from our design department?" Yoona couldn't figure out why Yunho needed to talk to her about this, "Well, actually, since you were the one who produces the design, it would be better if you personally go over it with our manufacturer. Yoona, we are already running behind schedule and we can't risk anything else going wrong at this point." 

 

"How long will this take?" She didn't like the idea of leaving Changwook for any period of time. 

 

"Probably one to two weeks, depending on how things go." Yunho answer. 

 

"Let me talk to Changwook about this and I will get back to you this afternoon." Yoona hedged. 

 

"How did it go?" 

 

"She will be in to talk to you." Yunho looks thoughtfully at Changwook, "Are you sure you want to do this?" "There is no other way." Changwook answer in a determined voice. 

 

"Changwook Oppa, Yunho just told me that we are having problems with our Los Angeles manufacturer and he suggested that I go there and explain the blueprint to them," Yoona said, after giving Changwook a sweet kiss on the cheek. 

 

"Hm." 

 

"Oppa, are you listening? Yunho wants me to go to Los Angeles. I can't see why one of the other design engineers can't go instead. What do you think?" 

 

"Yunho did explain the situation to me and I agree with him. We can't afford to lag on this project any longer." 

 

"But Oppa!" Yoona complain, "I don't want to leave you for two weeks!" 

 

Her husband chuckled, "Don't worry about me." Changwook could have sworn he actually heard Yoona pout, so vivid was that image in his mind, "Trust me. Time will go by so fast you will be back before you know it." 

 

Yoona frown. There was something fishy going on but she just couldn't point her finger at it. 

 

"So, when will I be leaving?" 

 

"In two days time." 

 

"Are you done packing yet? Sounds like you are bringing your whole wardrobe." Changwook teases, from bed while he listens to the sound of Yoona opening and closing her closet. 

 

"Oh Oppa, I think I hate traveling. I wonder if I brought enough clothes to wear." 

 

"Don’t worry about it, just buy anything you don't have when you are in Los Angeles." 

 

"Yeah." Yoona mutter, "There, that should do it." She announces triumphantly, as she finally closes her suitcase. 

 

"You all done?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

"Got your ticket, passport, and money all in your handbag?" 

 

"Yes, sir." 

 

"Then come here," Changwook commanded huskily. 

 

Yoona willingly walks into her husband's waiting arms. He showers her face with butterfly kisses, his hand lightly touching her hair, "I'm going to miss you." He led her to the bed and gently laid her down, "I love you so much Yoona." He whispers. 

 

"Oppa, I love you, too." Yoona could barely manage to get these words out. It's been so long since they had loved each other. Every single caress and murmurs of endearment were eagerly accepted and given. They took their sweet time until finally exhausted with Yoona cuddling up to Changwook and drifting off to dreamland. Though Changwook didn't sleep; he tucks Yoona in tightly and never let her out of his embrace throughout the whole night.