Red Eyed Demon

Demon

'This must be a joke' Said Hoseok trying his hard not to laugh as he and the other members eyed the guy standing infront of them.

They were all standing in the middle of a dirty crossroad looking at a guy who seemed to be slightly older than them, wearing a shiny yellow tracksuit and holding a chicken wing in his hand munching on it.

'a group call, I didn't have one in so many years. Make it fast boys, I still have the rest of this to finish' he said wiggeling the chicken wing. 

'You're a demon?' Namjoon spoke through his laughter making the so called demon grunt in annoyance.

'ya!! I said make it fast!'

'alright, alright. We want to be the most succesful music band in history' Hoseok said and the demon sighed.

'seriously, I swear if I get another call from a rockstar wannabee I'm gonna ask to be transfered. Music these days is already bad why do you particles insist on making us poor creatures suffer? forget it, go, don't call me again. I don't do music related deals' he turned around and was walking away while the boys stared at eachother in confusion.

'hey, are you sure you're a demon? I mean, we put these stuff as instructed. aren't you forced to make a deal with us?' Hoseok asked walking up to him.

The demon looked back at them rolling his eyes in annoyance.

'Listen boy' as he said that, his eyes turned red as he continued talking 'No one, and I mean, No One, can force Me to do anything. Not you, or you, and definitely not you' he pointed at Hoseok, Namjoon then at Jimin who was standing behind Yoongi 'If you all desire to lose your souls then fine by me, four human souls at once might make me the employee of the month, but I'm not going to do it because I don't want to'

'guys, come on. let's just go' Jimin mouthed pulling at Namjoon's arm.

'what's wrong little angel? scared of me?'

'your hidious face is hurting my eyes' Jimin shot back making the rest of the members look at him surprised by his bold fast response and more by the glare he was giving the demon.

'ha! mind you, you're looking at hell's winner of Most Charming for two hundred fifty years in a row' the demon said confidently fanning his face

'so you're only that old, no wonder you're still so rusty. or are you still having your emo phase?'

'you're pushing your luck with me angel. I was trying to be nice, but if your human friends want a deal, then so be it' The demon said and the boys looked at him happy while Jimin just realised what his actions caused.

'great! now what should we do? should we sign something? make a blood seal?' Namjoon asked excited.

'a kiss. And since four people are making the deal, I'll be nicer and acquire just one kiss. You can choose' the demon spoke as taking a bite from the wing wiggeling his eyebrow.

the four looked at eachother, hesitating for the first time.

'Let's play rock-paper-scisor to decide' Yoongi suggested and the other agreed.

Taehyung lost and he sighed and stomped his feet in annoyance as the other tree laughed and pushed him forward to the demon who took a large step closing the gap between him and Taehyung. He placed a hand on Taehyung's cheek and brought their faces together in a kiss that lasted three seconds before he pulled back and took another bite from the now bony chicken wing.

'well boys, it's been a pleasure. now bye'

and just like that, the demon disappeared in thin air. no smoke, no creepy lights, no thundering noise. He was just gone.

and the other boys stood there staring at eachother wondering if it worked, and when the effects will be taking place. They walked back  into the dorm discussing it more as Jimin insisted on how bad what they've just done was, reminding them they've just sold their souls to the devil for something they could've achieved on their own if they just believed more.

'Jimin-ah, I was meaning to ask this earlier but, why are you so against it and worried? your picture was not in the box, your soul is still yours.' Yoongi said annoyed by Jimin's constant complains.

'but we're friends. I don't want you to spend eternity as Satan's playtools'

'Jiminie, we don't believe in Hell. Nothing will happen to us' Hoseok laughed placing his arm on Jimin's shoulder and pulling him closer.

'Just because you don't does not mean it's not real' Jimin mumbled and they chose to ignore it, pretend they didn't hear him and complete their walk.