CROSSROAD II

Demon

If there was something you wanted badly, would you consider giving your soul in exchange for it knowing after your death your soul is to end in hell tortured for eternity? 

Would the fact that you're an atheist change the result of the deal? 

' I can't end up in hell because I don't believe in it.' said so many who ended up in hell after the deal. 

Do you think any of them told himself that their deal was worth the torture that waited for him after death? 

Whether you believe in hell or not, a deal is a deal. 

Hell is there waiting to be fed on ignorant souls. 

******

As weeks passed by, BTS was no longer. 

The once most popular band mysteriously disbanded as five of its members suddenly disappeared.

'due to a major miscommunication among the members about the future vision of the band, it was with great misfortune that the company and members agreed to break the band after which five members decided to break their individual contracts with the company due to additional personal reasons. We ask fans all over the world to understand and respect the personnel life of all members. The journey BTS held together with everyone was and is to always remain in our hearts and memories. '

Such was the statement BigHit released three days after realizing the five members disappeared with no explanations and the remaining two members took leave with no intentions of joining the company again. 

Everything was a chaos, so many answers were left unanswered and Jimin and Jungkook made it their main goal to find the one responsible for all of this. 

Kim SeokJin. 

They've watched their friends fight against invisible hell creatures; hellhounds. Those creatures of huge size and with a hunger to kill might be shaped as dogs but they are nothing but killing machines controlled by the king of hell. They'd chew onto your skin and bones until your soul is no longer in your body, putting you through the amount of pain being eating alive causes. 


Six months passed and the duo was finally able to trace the demon's traces to a far small town on the borderline of the country. The fact that he was spotted there for the past week left them one week to corner him before he left for another spot according to his pattern. 

The pentagram was ready, painted on the ground, the ritual was ready nearby and the box with the crossroad demons summoning ritual was being buried by Jungkook as Jimin stood beside him looking around. 

'What?! ' SeokJin said as he appeared. 

'you don't look surprised' Jungkook took a few steps away from the demon who looked nothing as the funny easy going seokJin he grew familiar to. 

The demon was still in his usual vessel, but he clearly looked tired and annoyed. 

'I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. And I'm telling you, sending me back to hell or even killing me won't do you any good and won't bring your gang back. ' 

Jungkook looked at Jimin waiting for him to nod before looking back at SeokJin 

'we're not here to kill you, we want you to answer our questions. We already know hell has been collecting souls to turn into demons and our friends were one of them. We want you to tell us where they are' 

SeokJin started laughing with his head laid back as the two stared at him, not looking any amused.

'you two... Really think this is easy right? They're alive, and even though they're demons who cares. We're friends and we can get over anything as a team, right? You... You humans, disgust me. I'm sick and tired of you insignificant particles walking all around thinking you're the best in this world like you own everything in it! You think becoming a demon is nothing? Your friends were tortured in hell for years!! Any idea what that do to you? You idiot would be lucky if they even remember you' SeokJin walked until he was inches away from Jungkook.

'I know. I don't care. Where are they? ' Jungkook asked staring into the demon's human eyes. 

Trying to walk away, SeokJin fails and realizes he had stepped into the pentagram circle immobilizing him and not allowing him to use his demonic powers. Before he could question it, jungkook started reciting a spell. SeokJin tried to laugh it off expecting him to be attempting another exorcism, but to his surprise, Jungkook was reciting a binding spell. A spell that'll make SeokJin attached to him, forced to answer his calls no matter what.

'Seriously kid? I didn't know you liked me this much! You're binding me to you? '

'not him, me' Jimin pointed as he cut the palm of his hand letting his blood drip into a bowl. 

'what?! Are you crazy?!! Binding a demon to an angel?!!! Stop him!! ' 

'it's because he's angel that he's the best choice. This way you can't hurt him to escape ' jungkook clarifies as he finished the spell and walked back next to Jimin. 

'what? Wait, you know? OK just out of curiosity, how did the Brat who didn't know about anything ends up knowing this much stuff? ' SeokJin asked confused at how naturally Jungkook replied to Jimin being an angel. 

'Jungkook is a hunter, he had been hunting demons even before joining BTS. So I advice you to behave around him. Now tell us, where are they? ' Jimin was staring right at Jin's eyes forcing him to gulp nervously as he was once again reminded of the great power an angel held.

'I don't know. As I said, they were in hell for a long time by hell's calendar. They can only become demons if they accepted the deal to do it in exchange of being tortured for all eternity. Last thing I know about them is that they all took it but I have no idea where they are.'

'well find out ' Jimin ordered. 

'yeah sure, just give me a second to find them on facebook and position them cause that's how easy it is' Jin said sarcastically and Jimin raises a hand sending the demon flying away slamming into a tree. 

'listen to me demon, the only reason you're still alive is because you're useful. Now if you're telling us you're not of any use to us, I have absolutely no reason to hold back' 

With eyes filled with terror, Jin watched as light came out of Jimin's body before it formed huge wings behind him as he walked closer to him with an angel blade in his hand. The ultimate angel weapon, the long silver triple-edge dagger. 

'ok OK!!!!!! I'll find out!! I need time, but I'll find them, I promise!! ' the demon called out in horror.

'you have a day' Jimin said before Jin nodded in understanding and disappeared.