Angels and Demons 2

Demon

'what? ' Jin said. He was annoyed to have been called by Jimin so soon after what happened. 

He noticed they were standing in a dark alley alone with Jimin staring intently at him. 

'you're lying' Jimin pinpointed. 'you know exactly where the others are, don't you? ' 

Jin stood silently, neither confirming nor denying what Jimin said. 

Jimin had taken his time to think about everything as he wondered off. From the first time he met The other members, to when they decided to make a deal with a demon and he made the mistake to not stop them. Back then, the idea of being discovered as an angel terrified him. If word got out of his whereabouts his few allies in heaven won't be able to cover for him anymore, and that was something he spent three hundreds years trying to avoid. 

But now that his friends safety was endangered, he promised himself to do whatever he can to save them. What he didn't take into consideration was that his friends were now demons. And as all demons, it's in their nature to hate angels and be scared of them. 

JHope wasn't surprised upon seeing him, neither was Yoongi. Which led him to the conclusion of them already knowing what he was. Someone else in hell apart from Jin knew what he was and used it to turn them into demons. 

He knew souls in hell taken from deals are tortured for eternity, or spared in exchange of being servants of hell as demons, and the more the human had a grudge in his heart the easier it was to change him. 

'it's ok, I don't want to know. As a matter of fact, I don't want you to tell Jungkook' Jimin said. 

'things weren't as smooth with Yoongs as it were with Jhope,  ha? I hate to say this but, I warned you. Your friends are not what they used to be anymore. And those two are the ones who fled from torture soon. Man the other two are a fun show to watch, especially sweet little Tae Tae. You won't believe this but he was still in hell four days ago. Even I'm impressed.' Jin stopped talking as he noticed Jimin taking out his blade. 

'you know what this means, right? I've got no use of you anymore ' 

'what? What are you going to tell kookie then? And I didn't want to bring this up in front of him since I know it's such a sensitive topic. But I might have a little solution to your little problem' Jin said taking a step away.

'what are you talking about? '

'I can bring you back to heaven. You'll be back a hero, none of them will even dare to hint to your sin'

Jimin stood baffled not sure if Jin really knew or was just finding excuses to save himself. 

'so how about we make a deal so you be sure I'm not lying, you spare my existence and I get you back to heavens. Deal? ' Jin asked when Jimin kept standing still. 

'fine, but if you tried to trick me'

'yeah yeah, you'll send me to the nothing. I get it, lets just kiss' Jin finished Jimin's words as he walked closer to him. 

Jimin sighed telling himself what a bad idea this was, to make a deal with a demon. 

'make it quick' 

Jin leaned in watching closely as Jimin closed his mouth and stared back at him. He smiled as he thought to himself of the possibility of being the only demon to ever kiss an angel. 

As soon as his lips touched Jimin's he felt the surge of energy seeping into him. The kiss made him feel light, feeling all his existence's worth of bad deeds forgiven. It felt like something he had lost even before he became a demon. Innocence. 

'that was not quick' Jimin commented as Jin lifted his lips from his, their faces still inches apart. 

'I'm kissing an angel, can't blame me for wanting to cherish the moment' 

'are you going to let go of me now or do I have to kick you? ' Jimin said and Jin noticed his hands were on the back of Jimin's head and his lower back. He quickly retracted them and stepped away from him his lips still tingling.