Taehyung

Demon

Things seemes to have subdued a little. Jimin watched as Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok sat eating together laughing about some irrelevant thing. This calm was pleasant but he couldn't help feel uneasy. After all, it has been three days since Jin left and he didn't contact him since.

The demon promised to have an effective way to bring Jimin back to heaven even talked him into making a deal with him in exchange of his life.

Jimin couldn't also help worry about the wereabouts of Namjoon and Taehyung. The two had been tortured the longest and Jimin knew that the longest a soul is torture the more corrupted and evil it turns.

He stayed quiet for three long days and his curiousity and worry were getting the best of him. He went out under the pretext of getting fresh air to a back alley and called out to Jin knowing their binding spell will force him to obey.

'what?' Jin snarked as soon as he appeared infront of Jimin.

'I'm sorry did I bother you?' Jimin said annoyed.

'Yes actually this is the worst time you could've called, I was in a meeting. hurry up what do you want I have to go back before they notice I'm gone' Jin seemed to be really worried looking around expecting to be jumped on in any moment.

'I'm not calling you to chat, we had a deal'

'Listen, I can't do anything right now, things are really messy in Hell and if I try anything suspicious, say like meeting up with a wanted Angel, I'm gonna be killed. Not sent to hell killed, sent to the nothingness killed. So I'd really appreciate it if you refrain from calling me, trust me I always keep my deals, just I can't keep it if I'm dead you know.'

'trust you?' Jimin snickered 'You're a demon' Jin run a hand on his face really eager to leave.

'Jimin, I kept your secret for six years. If I really wanted to sell you off I would've done it already'

'Angel' The two jolted back as the familiar voice spoke behind them.

There was Taehyung standing galring at the two.

'Tae?' 'crap' Jimin exclaimed as Jin cursed at the sight of the obviously angry boy infront of them.

'ok bye' Jin hurried to teleport back was unable to as Taehyung pointed a finger at him and said 'You're not going anywhere'

'Tae' Jimin said trying to get his attention. He was able to sense something very different in him, the amount of dark energy he had felt from Jin and any other demon was nothing compared to the one he was feeling now imitating from Taehyung.

He needed to get as far away from him as possible.

But to his horror, he wasn't able to teleport too.

'I knew you'll eventually lead me to him, enjoy the nothing' As Taehyung said this looking at Jin, he was distracted by Jungkook running into them calling Jimin.

Jungkook froze in please as he saw Taehyung standing with the two. Oblivious to the situation, he hurried to engulf him in a hug that wasn't returned.

'Tae, I'm so glad to see you again'

Taehyung stared him up and down before glaring at Jimin and dissapearing.

'I'm screwed' Jin said as Jungkook stood there confused asking what just happened.

*

'what?' Jungkook asked after Jin had finished explaining unable to believe what he just heard as Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin sat silently listening.

'He's not a demon? that's great!'

'no, no it's not. I told you already Taehyung managed to witstand the torture for a long time that even Alastair, Hell's grand Torturer couldn't break him. But he brought him to a point where he couldn't refuse any deal to get him out of hell as a human. Your friend took the Mark of Cain'

'The what?' Jungkook asked starting to feel how dangerous the situation is as all color drained from Jimin's face upon hearing the name Mark of Cain.

'God locked the darkness away where it could do no harm, and he created a Mark that would serve as both lock and key, which he entrusted to his most valued lieutenant, Lucifer. But the Mark began to assert its own free will, revealed itself as a curse, and begun to corrupt. Lucifer became jealous of manand God banished him to Hell. Lucifer passed the Mark to Cain, you know, Adam and Eve's son, who passed it to Taehyung.' Jin explained.

'Then can't we just take the mark away? burn it or something. Or make him pass it to someone else'

'The mark can't be destroyed. No one in his right mind will agree to take the Mark and we can't give it to anyone just to free Tae, The Mark gives its holder infinite powers, not even Angels can stand against its power and Demons are powerless against it. Even if we managed to take off the Mark without passing it to anyone we'll be unleashing the darkness in the world and the world is already ed up enough' as Jin answered his question Jungkook felt powerless. He couldn't think of any way to help his friend.

everyone sat in silence thinking about whathad just been explained to them. Jin looked around before he spoke.

'I guess this is a good time for some good news' The others looked at him unimpressed thinking he was just being sarcastic.

'I found a way to turn these two back to humans'

upon hearing that, Everyone sat up waiting for further explanation

'there is this ritual that cures a demon without damaging the vessel. though there is a 98% it won't work and kill the vessel or the person performing it or both'

'How did you find it? I never heard of any thing like that' Jungkook said suspicious.

'oh well you didn't live as long as me. I already heard of it years ago, but I needed the past few days to confirm it and find out the exact ritual from reliable sources' Jin said this looking at Jimin who looked away annoyed. 'aren't I your best friend or what' he added smiling watching as the mood got slightly better with the new hope he was giving.

'So what do we do? how does it work?' Hoseok asked excited.

'time for a visit to a confession booth' Jin said standing up.