Hell

Demon

Hell was a chaos. More chaotic than Jin remembered.

Ever since he decided to join BTS he had become a low key demon, he stopped going down to hell unless for the usual trimester reunions to discuss boring stuff that he mostly slept through.

So when he felt the summoning signal of the king of hell himself, he knew things were about to go down.

'What's going on?' He asked a fellow demon dressed in a pyjama and holding a mug of coffee who was standing chatting with other demons whom shared the same nervous look as everyone in the gathering arena.

'This must be really serious if the king himself had summoned us, I hope no one was foolish enough as to break a contract' 

'I know right! Remember that one guy who decided to let the human he made a deal with off the hook? Even killed the hellhound who was after him! I heard he's still being tortured' a demon chimed in the conversation.

Looking around, Jin noticed only crossroad demons were summoned.

Everyone stood still and silent as the huge gates of the arena opened and a middle aged man dressed in a black suit walked in and moved directly to the king's throne to sit on it.

A young man stepped in front of the throne handing the king a scroll before moving away.

'Alright, so, everyone's here?' The king asked in an Australian accent making the demons look at each other confused as to how are they supposed to know that.

'Anyway, those absent are to be marked as traitors and exterminated. Moving on now.' The king said in a hurry throwing the scroll behind the throne not caring where it landed.

'We, my boys, are in a war. I'm saying this cause i'm sure some of you who have forgotten they were demons and started living as stupid humans don't know this. Anyways, Many of our comrades are dying every day, either by the blades of the angels or by those stupidly annoying hunters. So this meeting is held to discuss two major points. 

First is: get your heads out of your asses and start acting like ing demons! You lot are crossroad demons. Your job is to encourage and make deals, not to help humans!! I don't care if it's a nine year old brat making a deal to get a new toy! A deal is a deal, you make the deal, you seal it, ten years later you get us a soul! I mean, looking at the numbers of soul and deals made in the past two years, half of you didn't make a single deal! Why's that?'

The king looked down at them waiting for a reply, but no one even dared to look up at him. They knew this was a serious matter and he was already pissed, so nothing was worth to be the target of his anger.

'Which bring me to my second point. I'm officially calling a major soul collecting campaign. Any deal past five years from today's date is to be collected and to be turned into a demon.

No exceptions. I want all souls to be collected during this week. Any demon who fails to gather all his deals during this period is to be exterminated.'

Everyone stood in shock. They were never allowed to breach the date of the contract, to be granted that permission now meant hell was short on souls and they needed them to have more demons to fight the angels. 

'Any questions?' The king added sitting back on his throne.

'Emm, my lord?' Spoke a voice in the crowd getting everyone's attention as they waited for his question.

'Yeees?'

'What are we supposed to say to the human? I mean, we promised them ten years' 

The king just stared at him as everyone did knowing he asked the wrong question.

'Excuse me darling, did you mistake hell with Walmart? Are you a crossroad demon or an employee at the warrantee service of Microsoft?'

'Cr...crossroad demon' the demon answered nervously.

'Well there you go! Now go get me some souls!!' 

As he spoke the gates opened and everyone moved as fast as possible to get out.

Demons were already going through their lists of deals pinpointing the location of their clients. No one wanted to fall behind on this assignment in fear of their own safety.

Even SeokJin, knew he had to do as told. Going against a direct order from the king of hell himself is suicidal. 

All he had to do is locate the client, send his name and location to the check out service and they'll be in charge of assigning a hellhound after him. All he had to do is be beside the client at the last moment to turn him into a demon instead of his soul going down to hell to be tortured.

'Any deal past five year' SeokJin mumbled to himself, he had so many deals made during that period, so he better start working or he might not make the deadline.

*******

Hello guys! I'm sorry for the long wait!! I'm curious as to what you think of this so far, is anything confusing? What are the stuff you don't like in it? 

I'd love to read your opinions!!