JHope

Demon

The day the two spent waiting for Seokjin to get some news soon ended and they stood in the abandoned storehouse in silence.

Jungkook glanced at his phone.

'Well, the day is over'

On that signal, jimin spoke SeokJin's name. The demon appeared before them unable to defy the order spoke by his binder.

'You guys are on the clock' he joked but no one laughed or smiled 'lighten up a little' 

'Speak, where are they?' Jimin ordered.

'I told you yesterday it's not easy' 

'What's so ing hard about it? You go down and ask around or something!' Jungkook yells.

'Well excuse me if I'm not the most popular demon down there right now. Apparently hanging out with stupid kids wearing make up and playing bandmates isn't the way to gain popularity in hell. Besides it's total chaos in there right now'

'So you're saying you're useless?' Jimin said walking closer to SeokJin with his blade withdrew.

'No, wait up, man you're so on edge, I didn't say I didn't find anything, I just said it wasn't easy' 

'Well talk!!' Jimin ordered wanting to get this over with. He never grew to like the demon when the others were still around and he sure wasn't going to start tolerating him now.

'I was only able to find Jhope, wasn't hard at all to be very honest'

Giving them the location Hoseok was in, Jungkook realized meeting him might not be as he thought. The place hoseok was nightly seen at is a nightclub that's known among hunters to only allow demons and inhuman creatures. If a human, let along a hunter and an angel tried to get in they will surely be killed on the spot. Jungkook was confident of his fighting skills, but not enough to take on a whole nightclub of creatures.

Figuring the best way was for SeokJin to find him and bring him to meet them.

'What? I don't want to, I don't like that place it's so noisy and has a terrible menu, besides from what I  heard hobie is really upset with me for some reason and has been saying some mean things he would do to me now that he's a demon too. So no, not doing it'

Jimin and Jungkook looked at one another as SeokJin pouted crossing his arms facing away from them.

'You go with him, demons can tell what am I but you've been on hiatus for so long I'm sure no one there would recognize you.' Jimin instructed and SeokJin grunted expressing repeatedly how he didn't want to go. 'Leave him he'll probably just cause you trouble. I'll keep an eye on him' he added withdrawing his blade.

*************

The address SeokJin gave jungkook wasn't hard to find, even the fake name he told him to give the bouncer did its work and he was in with no trouble. The only thing now was to find JHope in this dimmed place with loud music blasting through the speakers.

After the long narrow corridor he walked in from the entrance, he found stairs leading down to the crowded dance floor where human looking men and women danced or just stood bobbing their heads with drinks in there hands as they attempted a conversation.

Soon as he reached the bar the song changed and the crowd started to cheer loudly, driven by curiosity he pushed his way through to where the circle was centering.

To his delight, there was JHope giving a show with his amazing solo dance moves. The crowd cheered and clapped encouraging his moves to get more passionate.

Even though his hair was slightly longer than what jungkook remembered and was now dyed flaming red, Jungkook smiled to himself as he saw his friend was still the same dancing maniac. 

As the second verse started, JHope grabbed a girl from the crowd and started dancing with her. More like grinding to her while the cheers got louder. The girl, obviously not objecting the physical intimacy, wrapped her arms around JHope's neck before dropping down on her knees and turning to let him face her back then sliding up as slow and close she could manage to his body.

The song came to an end and Jungkook followed as JHope grabbed the girl from her hand and led her in the crowd to a door that read emergency exit.

By the time Jungkook walked out after them, JHope already had the girl pinned to a wall with his mouth on her collarbone and his hand lifting her leg bringing his crotch closer to her pelvis. 

Taken by surprise he didn't notice the door slamming shut behind him making the two in front of him jolt their heads towards him annoyed.

'Kook? Kookie?! Is that you?!' JHope stands away from the girl who grunts in disappointment.

'Hi Hobie' Jungkook waves a hand shyly, still taken back.

JHope notices Jungkook eyeing the girl before giving her a peck on the lips and instructing her to walk back in.

'Call me' she said smiling flirtatiously handing him a small piece of paper with her phone number on it.

JHope doesn't hesitate to walk to Jungkook and engulfs him in a hug. He hugs him back feeling his goal of bringing his friends back together starting to realize. 

'But, what are you doing here?' 

Jungkook tells him briefly what he and Jimin were doing since they last met. At the mention of SeokJin JHope's gaze changed .

'You know where he is right now?' 

'I'll gladly take you to him' Jungkook smiled knowing exactly SeokJin deserves whatever JHope had planned to do to him.

*****************

A.N: Demon JHope is hot *-*