BTS

Demon

Ever since BTS made their debut, it was very obvious they were going to take over the world. Their fanbase is getting bigger by the day, each song they drop tops the charts, what ever thing they promote becomes a best seller. They went from a small company's new hip-hop group to a worldwide sensation. 

Without being able to justify it, anyone who come across their art could not help but be mesmerized and joins the fandom. 

There was no other denying it; BTS are now the most popular kpop group in the whole world. 

Every time their popularity is displayed, when they are recognized on the street or when a foreign TV show mentions them, one member lays his head back and let out a strong laugh then goes on and on about how it was all thanks to him. When that happens, the other members rolls their eyes and ignores him, all but one member. Jungkook. 

Jungkook had joined the company after the deal was made and was never made aware of it. For him, all the fame they were now enjoying is purely thanks to their hard work and honest feelings. So when Jin acts sassy claiming it all to be thanks to him, jungkook first laughs it off as one of Jin's jokes. But lately, he was starting to think if maybe it wasn't just that. 

Jungkook first noticed the never ending tension between Jimin and Jin. The adorable member was warm and protective to all members but Jin. He would always glare at him and ignores him at all costs. Jungkook assumed first it was due to some kind of episode the two had when he was still not introduced to them, but his suspicious only grew after spending more time with the members and noticing how extremely positive they were in getting famous and winning all competition. 

Even though they were hard working and their music was amazing, he still couldn't brush off the feeling that something wasn't normal with how fast they were getting popular, for he knew many bands and artists with the same qualifications as them, and even better, yet they never reached the same scale as them. 

And that's when Jungkook decided to find out exactly what was the other members hiding from him.

**********

The day they had no schedule, everyone was sleeping late enjoying the much deserved break. Everyone but two members who never feels tiredness, sleep, hunger or thirst.

'Wassup angel' Jin cheerfully let out as he gets in the dancing room and finds Jimin sweating on the floor.

'I'll dust you up, get out' Jimin warns out of breath but Jin just laughs and sits in the back of the room watching Jimin get back up.

'You should teach me the new choreo, Hobie's busy teaching Namjoon lately' Jin says earning a glare from Jimin through the mirror 'don't give me that look, aren't you tired of it already? We both know you can't do anything' jin adds laughing.

Jimin turns around storming towards jin grabbing his clothes forcing him to his feet.

'I warned you so many times to not push your luck with me you disgusting demon. You don't know who you're dealing with' Jin trembled speechless as the holly power so close to him reminded him of the risk he takes provoking an already angered angel.

'I like it when you get all physical' Jin managed to say hiding his fear behind a suggestive smile.

Jimin didn't get the chance to reply as the door opened and Jungkook froze in place watching the two share such intimacy.

Jin only smiled while Jimin pushed him away and went back to dancing.

'Why are you guys here so early? Pdnim told us to get some rest' jungkook asked as he went to sit beside Jin.

'I'm not tired, I need to exercise for the next comeback. I can see you through the mirror, you know' jimin added as he noticed Jin mimicking him talking making jungkook laugh.

'JK will help me learn the dance, right?' Jin places a hand over jungkook's shoulder earning a grunt.

'Agh why does it have to be me? Not to be disrespectful hyung but you're just so slow. I really don't know how you managed to make it this far with your skill' 

'Ya!! I'm the visual, my job is to look handsome. If not for me you bunch who'd be just a bunch of potato heads dancing and singing in a basement somewhere. You should really appreciate me more you brat' 

Jungkook stared at him in silence before looking at Jimin

'Jimin-Hyung, you think it's too late to switch him with someone else?' Jungkook asks with a serious look on his face making jin slap him on the shoulder and stand up.

'You guys are not fun at all, imma go play with Joonie instead' Jin said walking out of the dance studio laughing to himself.

He walked towards Monstudio, his hand was on the doorknob to it when a long familiar jolt went down his spine.

He was being summoned.

Not for a deal.

He was being summoned by the king of hell himself.