Angels and Demons

Demon

As soon as JHope laid his eyes on Jin, he mumbled a curse and went right to punching him in the face. 
The other two stood there watching SeokJin on the floor covering his face receiving a punch after the other from an angry looking JHope.

'dude not the face!! Not the face!!! ' SeokJin kept yelling. 

'I'm gonna kill you, you ing liar! '

'Should we stop him now? ' jungkook asked Jimin after a minute. 

'let's wait some more' and so they waited until JHope stood straight huffing. 

'I'm gonna kill you' he told SeokJin who was still curled up in his same spot covering his face. 

'hobie, you think you can postpone killing him for a while, we still need him' Jungkook said. 

JHope turned to reply but froze as his eyes found Jimin. 

'oh wow, Jimin you're.... You're shining ' 

Realizing JHope was now able to get a glimpse of his angelic grace, he smiled nervously waiting for further reaction. But to his relief, JHope smiles and walks to engulf him in a similar hug to which he gave Jungkook. 

'so we really did have an angel looking after us' JHope joked. 

'and what a great job he was doing ' Jin said sarcastically receiving glares from all three. 'fine I'll shut up,  sure go ahead. Keep on blaming me. All I did was my job but no one even question him for not warning you.' his words fell on deaf ears as JHope pulled Jungkook and Jimin into a group hug. 

'yoongi's going to flip when he sees you ' 

'you know where the others are?!! ' Jimin, Jungkook and Jin exclaim. The friends delighted while the demon confused. 

'Yoongi and I have been together for a while now since we took the deal together. Taehyung and Namjoon were still in hell by then' JHope said. Jimin and Jungkook exchanged a look, both too curious to stop the urge to ask him of what happened in hell. But the one who got the courage to ask was none of them. 

'so you two were the crybabies who begged the hardest? Boy I heard Taehyung lasted more than Taehyung. That kid sure is tougher than he looks' Jin was talking not noticing the stiff atmosphere his words caused. The three were back to glaring at him. 

'fine I'll go, you guys lost all sense of humor ' he said before disappearing. 

'are you ok? ' Jungkook asked and JHope smiled to himself. 

'come on, I'll take you to Yoongi' JHope ignored Jungkook's question. 

************************
'I told you stop bringing your hoes here!! ' yoongi's voice came from a room as soon as the three walked into the small apartment. 

'you sure? I brought company ' JHope replied.

'that was a one time thing!! I'm not having a four... ' Yoongi froze in place as he saw Jungkook and Jimin standing beside JHope. 

'Jungkook.... Jimin? So it's true. You're an angel' Yoongi, unlike JHope, was not smiling. 'is that blood? ' Yoongi notices the blood in his hand from when he hit Jin and he hurried to hold his arm to check it closely. 

'oh yeah, I run into another old friend.'

'the crossroad demon? ' 

'they got him on speed dial ' jHope pointed to the two who were still standing silently by the door. 

Yoongi ignored them and pulled him inside a room to clean his hand. 

'that was.... Something ' Jungkook commented. 

'I'm going for a walk' Jimin walked out of the apartment wrote Jungkook could stop him. 

Both of them knew the reason Yoongi wasn't very welcoming was due to Jimin's nature, so giving him some time to adjust to it was not such a bad idea. Jungkook walked towards the room hoping to ease things up with yoongi. 

Standing by the door, he saw the two sitting on the side of a bed kissing passionately.