Acceptance

Demon

Jin and Jimin walked back to chaos in the apartment. JHope and Jungkook were yelling while Yoongi standing between the two failing to calm them down. 

'what's going on? ' Suga sighed relieved to see Jimin. 

'it's nothing, really' 

'nothing?!!! You two!! These two!!!! ' Jungkook yelled pointing his finger between JHope and Suga trying to find the right word. 

Jimin watched the angry Jungkook in confusion wondering what could've possibly happened in his absence that caused him to snap at the people he gave up so much to find. 

'we're together! We're ing! We're dating! Call it whatever you want! You don't have to accept it! ' JHope yelled back. 

'what?' 'wow' said Jin and Jimin in unison looking at Suga for confirmation. 

'it's not that I don't accept it but it pisses me off!! Do you have any idea what Jimin and I went through to find you? We spent all this time worrying about you when you two were here playing Romeo and Juliet!!'

'I didn't ask you to find us, he didn't ask you either. Do you think we couldn't have found you if we wanted to? You came all this way because YOU wanted to! We didn't wanna be found especially not by an angel and a hunter!! ' JHope yelled back silencing everyone. 

'so you want us to go? ' Jungkook said and all he got as a reply is a deep sigh from JHope as he looked away from him. 

'Jungkook, let's calm down and give it a minute' Jimin attempted to make things better but Jungkook was already at his limits as he stormed out of the apartment. Confused by what to do, he gave Suga an apologetic look before following him.

'Jungkook you have to see things from his side. He must've been angry because of the way you reacted to his and yoongi's relationship. You know Hoseok would never say anything to hurt anyone ' 

'oh ho ho, thing is, is he still the Hoseok you know' Jin spoke making Jungkook stop abruptly and jab a finger in his chest. 

'who told you to talk?! Shut up and go find Namjoon and Tae!' 

Jin stared at him before slapping his hand away. 

'listen up you little punk. I'm not your to order around. If I had helped you this far it's because I wanted to, not because I'm scared of you. If you're too stupid to realize your friends are not who they used to be anymore, then fine. But don't you dare go take it out on me. You wanna find the other two? Fine, do it yourself' and he disappeared. 

'Jungkook ' Jimin attempted after the boy stayed silent for a few seconds. 

'what? You wanna leave too? Go ahead' Jungkook said with his head down. 

'I'm not going anywhere. But you have to calm down. Jin is right, they've changed and we can't blame them. They've been tortured in hell by demons and that's nothing to take lightly. But we knew that already and you yourself said we're to fight to bring them back to our side even if it meant we had to fight them. Don't let what JHope said get to you, don't leave and give him another reason to let the darkness take over him. He's our friend, let's prove it to him'

*

'got something to say? ' JHope asked as he noticed yoongi staring at him after everyone left. 

'you overreacted, you didn't have to go that far'

'I didn't lie' JHope sat on the couch exhausted while yoongi stood in front of him. 

'you made it sound like we didn't approach them cause we hated them. You know very well that wasn't the reason'

'I know, and that's why it's better off this way. I'm sure now we don't belong together anymore, especially after seeing Jimin'

'he must have his own reasons' yoongi sat beside Hoseok and held his hand to help him relax. 'whatever decision you make, I'll support you. I wish we can all get back to the way we were but I guess it's too late to change things now. But I still have you and I'm not ready to lose you' 

'were you always this sweet? ' Hoseok smiled up at him holding their intertwined hands up to his lips and kiss Yoongi's fingers. 

'guess I still deserve my stage name' he smiled back before leaning towards him and kissing his lips. 

The two were startled by the sound of the apartment's door opening. Jimin and Jungkook stood their taken back by the view for a moment. 

'why are you back? ' JHope asked maintaining his calm while feeling Yoongi's hand squeeze his.

Jimin looked at Jungkook urging him to talk. 

'I don't care what you are, you're Hoseok and you're Yoongi, you'll always be my older brothers. And if us two staying is bothering you,well get used to it cause we're not losing you again'