Crossroad I

Demon

There was an old tale that told the story of a man who wanted to be the most amazing blues player of all time. And to do so, he made a deal with a demon. 

He buried a box with certain things at a dirt crossroad. 

And waited. 

Before he could re-think his decision, a woman appeared. 

The woman seemed normal. 

She seemed.... Human. 

But once she stepped closer to him away from the darkness, her eyes were red. 

She offered the man what he wished, to be named and forever known as the best blues player. And for that, she demanded a price.

His soul.

After he dies, his soul is to be sent to hell.

Gaining the life he so long wished for, he couldn't care less what happens to his soul after he dies.

And so, he agrees.

The demon seals the deal with a kiss.

Ten years later, hellhounds came after the man to cultive his soul for the deal he made.

And since then, the story of the amazing blues player who made a deal with a demon and lost his soul exactly ten years after the deal was made.

*

*

Trainees were listening attentively to Yoongi's story, holding their breaths in horror as the dark room and the lighted candles surrounding them made it more intense.

'wow, that was so scary' Taehyung broke the silence.

'we should probably do it' Hoseok spoke making everyone look at him with raised eyebrows wondering, hoping he was just joking. When he didn't laugh it off, they all shook their heads and stood up deciding that it was time to go to bed.

'Nice job' Namjoon said sarcasticaly to Hoseok who looked at him confused.

'What did I say? I mean, would it really be a bad idea? we'll have ten years of amazing life, we'll know the exact time of when our life is going to end'

'It's really not a good idea Hoseok. Nothing is worth spending eternity in hell' Jimin said shyly.

'I don't even believe in hell or heaven, so it doesn't matter'

Hoseok looked at the boys around him who didn't leave for bed, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin. 

'Come on boys, it'll be fun! I bet no one will even show up, we'll just have a good laugh' Hoseok kept pressing the matter until Namjoon sighed and grabbed his phone.

'What are you doing?' Jimin asked.

'Looking for a way to do this properly' he said nonchallantly, his gaze still fixed on the phone screen.

'You're going to do this?!' Jimin sat up peeking at the phone confirming that Namjoon has already found a website with a spell that summoned a crossroad demon.

'Don't take it seriously Jiminie, I'm sure nothing will happen' Yoongi told him and Jimin seemed hesitant to say something but decided against it.

'This is gross' Namjoon said getting everyone's attention before clarifying by reading what he found.

'a crossroad demon can be summoned by digging a hole in the dead center of a set of crossroads and burying a box containing a picture of the mortal wishing to make the deal, some graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat.'

'well that's gonna be a problem' Hoseok spoke thinking profoundly of a solution as the others did the same.

Jimin looked around at the guys seriously thinking about a way to get the graveyard dirt and the black cat bone before he sighed thankful this would stop them from going ahead with their plan.

'oh!! I know where to get them!!' Yoongi said bringing hope back to the other guys who didn't need to press him too much.

'There is a shop that sells charms, we should get a gamblr's luck charm' they guys kept staring at him confused, 'they use black bones charms in them. and we can get the dirst from a graveyard, it's no big deal, it's just dirt'

Everyone agreed and cheered as they figured everything out, deciding to use all their images in the box thinking that if they didn't, they won't be able to see the demon if he did appear.