Of Truth and Wish

Of Invulnerability and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi gulped as she tried to avoid all the stares from her bestfriends who were boring holes into her head as she entered Soojung's house with small-framed Joohyun tagging behind her. 

 

"He-Hey guys." Seulgi smiled sheepishly only to be wacked by Sehun on the head softly. 

 

"..DON'T HEY US YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHI    OWWWW!!!"

 

Before Sehun could reprimand Seulgi, he felt his ears being pulled harshly by none other than the one and only Prime Minister's daughter slash Seulgi's supposedly wifey. 

 

"YAH YOU SLIVER GUY HOW DARE YOU LAY YOU HAND ON HER?" Joohyun screamed, her eyes sending daggers to Sehun who was flapping his arms, asking for help.

 

It was only thanks to Seulgi who pulled Joohyun back that helped the latter to be freed from Bae's wrath. 

 

"What the heck?"

Sehun frowned deeply and wanted to scream his lungs out at the one who hurt him but then realized it was Joohyun who did it and all of a sudden, he started grinning happily to himself. 

 

Sulli looked at him, puzzled, "why on earth are you smiling like a creep when you just got pulled by the ear like an elementary kid getting punished?" 

The grey-ish haired grinned widely and pointed his thumb towards Joohyun with a wink, "She touched me! Joohyun noona touched me!"

All of them face-palmed except Seulgi who was tilting her head in confusion at how Sehun addressed Joohyun. 

"Noona?" Seulgi quirked a brow, "She's the same age as us." 

 

"Eh?" 

Joohyun widen her eyes as she tried to signal them hide and lie about her age behind Seulgi's taller build. She was getting nearer and nearer in getting exposed for lying. Yet, the group of mischievous 94-liners only smirked at her hints and decided to drop the bomb. 

 

"She's a 91-liner, Seul. What are you talking about?" Soojung flashed a mocking grin at Joohyun, causing the older girl to groan and roll her eyes. Her mind already planning 101 methods to kill this bunch of s. 

Seulgi then whipped her head behind her, looking at Joohyun with a 'is it true?' face. But even before Joohyun could shook her head and defend herself, her wife's friends just had to expose her till the end. 

"Google her name and you'll find it." Soojung chunckled and took out her phone, tapping on the screen before holding it out for Seulgi to see. 

 

Joohyun bite on her lower lips as she glared daggers at Soojung who wasn't even fazed by it. She clenched her fist as she examined Seulgi's expression. It wasn't a surprise how Seulgi seemed to be appalled. Joohyun was waiting for the younger's outburst of disappointment at her, but it didnt happened. Instead, Seulgi drew her attention away from the phone and grinned happily. 

 

"Yerim's in Canada." Soojung said as she retrieved her phone back from Seulgi, not forgetting to smirk at Joohyun.

 

"Gosh, this Soojung's gonna be the death of me someday." Joohyun thought but then was relieved that she wasnt exposed. 

 

"How did you guys found out though?" Seulgi was amazed at the quick information of her younger sister's whereabout. She and Seungwan took three freaking years to investigate, yet her this bunch of idiots only needed less than a week to dig up such informations. 

Sehun then stood out with his chest up, obviously flaunting his efforts in getting the information, "I sacrificed myself to buy that information from my father. So be thankful to me. Heh." 

"Is wasnt only your work, Sehun. Without us, do you think your bird brain would think of such brillant idea?" Sulli scoffed, causing Joohyun to burst out in laughter. 

 

"BIRD BRAIN BUAHAHAH." 

 

All of them diverted their attention to Joohyun who was clutching on her stomach and laughing out like like an ahjumma. 

"Uhhh...Joohyun?" Seulgi blinks, appalled by the sight of the woman laughing her heads off.

She finally stopped and cleared awkwardly when she realized that she was being stared at, "S-Sorry. Just ignore that."

Her cheeks turned to scarlet red as it was the 94-liners turn to burst out in huge laughter, pointing towards her gagging at her. Embarrassed, Joohyun just hide her body behind of Seulgi and slapped her back lightly, asking her to stop her friends from teasing her.

 

"Thanks unnie, it's the first time someone laughed so hardly at my joke." Sulli giggled bashfully.

 

"Aw damn, you wife is adorable." Mijoo chunckles while Seulgi blushed and shook her head.

"She's not my wife."

Joohyun frowned, feeling disappointed at how Seulgi flatly denied their relationship. She stood out again and clinged onto Seulgi's arm. 

"I am. She's just too shy to admit it." Joohyun inisited.

"Ahh." Soojung shook her head and pointed at Joohyun with a tone that's taunting her, "Is it a one-sided thing?" 

Seulgi felt the grip on her arm loosen as she stared down at Joohyun who frowned deeply at Soojung. Knowing Joohyun was upset, Seulgi felt bad and was quick to change the subject. 

 

"Anyway, so whats the plan?" Seulgi questioned as she withdrew her arm away from Joohyun's hand but instead, interlaced them together with her fingers. She could see Joohyun looking up at her with a small smile tugging at the side of her lips from her peripheral vision. But Seulgi still gave her attention to her bestfriends to prevent them from looking at their linked hands.

 

Kai raised a brow and questioned, "Don't you have a friend who is currently in Canada? Do you think you can ask her for help?" Seulgi nodded and thought for a second before shrugging.

 

"But she went back for her family stuffs, and she helped me alot during the past few years. I don't really want to bother her family time though." 

 

Mijoo frowned, "Then what are you going to do? Fly over to Canada to find Yerim? Canada is huge, i dont think it would be easy to find her." 

 

"Yeah, i mean you can just ask your friend to keep her a look out for you?" Sulli added on.

 

Seulgi then nodded, taking the option into consideration, "I'll think about it."

 

While they were discussing about ways they could possibly find Yerim, Joohyun was just staring at them and listening to them tentively though she have no idea who Yerim was.

 

Was she another ex-girlfriend of Seulgi?

Why is Seulgi trying to find her? 

 

The thought made Joohyun feel a pang of jealously.

 

"Who is Yerim?" Joohyun asked curiously. 

 

Instead of getting her curiosity fed, she recieved weird looks from Seulgi's friends instead. They were staring at both Joohyun and Seulgi with confusion. Then Soojung pointed out once again with a smirk that Joohyun desperately want to wipe off.

 

"I knew it's a one-sided thing. If you don't even know who Yerim is, it just means that you're not close enough with Seulgi." 

 

Its official now that Joohyun hates Soojung. 

 

"That is exactly wh-" Joohyun almost wanted to scream at Soojung for so rudely interrupting her sentence.

 

No one ever cut her off so rudely.

No one.

 

"-She's Seulgi's younger sister." 

 

Joohyun frowns as she pulled her hand back from Seulgi's. She could help but feel intimidated by Soojung. She felt like she doesn't know Seulgi as well as the others when she should be the one who knows the younger the best as her wife. 

 

"Right. Its a one-sided thing." 

 

Joohyun honestly thought they were official since yesterday night's event. But she guess she was wrong after all.

She was the only one in the on the boat, sailing the ship while Seulgi's busy running away from her. 

Thats their relationship. 

Soojung was right. 

 

"Guess you're right." Joohyun scoffed as she turned her heels and head for the door, stunning the rest at her sudden attitude. 

 

 

Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter