Chapter 18

His Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had become a habit to Junjin to watch the television first thing in the morning. A sigh exited his lips as he turned the machine off and turned to Andy, who had just entered the room, carrying breakfast in a tray.

“Again?” he questioned.

“Yeah, no news,” Junjin slumped down to the same chair he had sit on before after giving Andy a morning kiss. “I don’t understand…” Andy sat down next to him on the arm rest, after he had put the tray down on the cheap table in front of them, and wrapped his arm around the broad shoulders. “Minwoo hyung and Hyesung hyung haven’t said a word. I didn’t expect him to, but even Eric has been awfully quiet.” Junjin bowed his head down.

Andy the back warmly and sighed too. They knew that Eric would never talk to them again after this. Junjin was just upset that he had not even talked about him hatefully. It meant the man didn’t have any feelings toward his half-brother. Junjin hid his face into Andy’s chest and breathed in and out. His nostrils were filled with Andy’s scent. He then wrapped his long arms around Andy’s waist and held him close.

“They’re still talking about me on the news.” The older man mumbled. “Some of it nice, most of it mean.”

“Are they looking for the person who did this to you? We aren’t the only people at fault. Someone literally broke into your home and filmed you. Who knows how long this has been happening?” Andy had a valid point. “You have a stalker. That is so much worse than anything in my opinion.” He got up and took the tray. “You haven’t eaten properly in two days. Here. Take some.”

Andy fed the man underneath him and smiled when Junjin forced himself to eat something. Depression had grown inside the apartment that Kangta had given to him. Junjin felt horrible. He would be in his own bed now if he didn’t have a stalker.

“I know that look…” Andy pouted. “You regret us.”

“No! Never!” Junjin yelled. “I don’t regret this for a minute. I regret that I had to fall in love with my brother’s fiancé. But even more I hate the person who outed us like this. I was going to tell Eric. I swear to our mother. I was.”

“I know,” Andy cupped the face. “I told him. And I thought he had listened, but it turns out, he had not heard a single thing…” he looked down. “I hope he finds out who hurt you.”

“He doesn’t care about me…” Junjin sighed. “He never did. If he does this thing for someone, it will be you. I saw how he looked at you. He loves you.”

Andy smiled. “I am so sorry I tore you two apart…”

“Hey, it takes two to tango,” Junjin held the chin.

Andy nodded and leaned in to capture the lips to a romantic kiss. The food had gotten cold a while ago. Junjin looked deeply into Andy’s eyes. “You know…I really hope hyung moves on from you, because I know he has a secret admirer.” he murmured.

“Oh?” Andy blinked his eyes. “Is it Hyesung hyung?”

Junjin was in shock. “What? How did you know?” he exclaimed.

“Well, Eric hyung doesn’t know that many people, and, well, it is obvious, if you catch Hyesung staring at him. I never brought it up because I know Hyesung hyung wouldn’t appreciate it. So, I kept it a secret. In hindsight, I should’ve probably told Eric, so he could’ve stopped being a total in front of him.” Andy spoke.

Junjin grinned. “If Hyesung hyung knew how much of an angel you are, he wouldn’t hate you.”

“He hates me?!” Andy screamed.

“He won’t when he hears this,” Junjin promised. “Come. Let’s finish the breakfast.”

 

 

 

“I found a lot of information,” Dongwan entered the room. Being tech savvy, he was interested in cameras and photography – but not creepy filming of other people without their knowledge. “It’s very time consuming to install these cameras.” they had removed almost all cameras from Junjin’s apartment, but kept discovering many more as they continued rummaging the apartment.

“We also noticed something,” Eric spoke as he took a picture of him and Chungjae from the shelf and looked at it, before he detached the glass and found another small camera. “None of these are . It seems like whoever stalked Chungjae knows he isn’t here anymore.” he glanced at the photo before he put it down.

Hyesung entered the apartment, worried sick over his friend. “I asked the landlord and apparently there has been some shady activity over the years, but since he had never heard a single complaint, he didn’t look into it.” he explained.

“Chungjae is so foolish,” Eric growled. “That idiot didn’t even realise he was being stalked. Let alone that someone had literally broken into his apartment. He is so gullible.”

“True, but that is also what made me like him,” Hyesung argued. “Chungjae might’ve been dumb, but he would always trust everyone. Even those who hurt him, he always forgave them.”

Eric sighed, and then looked around. “What did the landlord mean by shady activity?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter