Chapter 2

His Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

“Morning,” Eric hugged Andy behind and squeezed his body against his. “How did you sleep?”

“Wonderfully,” Andy replied. “But who wouldn’t after exercise?” he smirked naughtily and turned his head to peck Eric’s lips. “How did you sleep?” He asked the older man, who swayed their bodies back and forth.

“You can guess,” Eric chuckled handsomely to the ear. “How could anyone sleep badly after what we did?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

Andy giggled and turned fully around, throwing his arms over the broad shoulders. Eric leaned in and closed the gap between them. It was a Saturday morning, and the sun was shining. It was a brisk spring morning in Seoul. Eric didn’t have any work to do, and Andy was vacant too. “What would you say if we went on a date today?” Eric asked.

“I would love that,” Andy replied. “Go to the park and buy ice-cream, maybe watch a movie,” he already listed. “There is a new one starring Kim Dongwan.” Eric was sometimes jealous how much his boyfriend loved that actor. Kim Dongwan was a great actor, and very close friends with Junjin (if you know what I mean). “And then we could go bowling or play golf and—“

Eric cut the younger man with another kiss and made him sigh. Andy was dropped onto the arm and swayed down like they were dancing. Their lips moved on one another for several seconds, and then Eric lifted Andy back up and let go of him. “Whatever you want, Andy ya,” Eric the cheek and flashed a smile.

Andy grabbed the hand and looked into the eyes. “It looks good on you,” Eric commented as his gaze landed to the ring. “It makes me feel like you are entirely mine,” he said.

“I am yours…” Andy was blushing. “And one day I will be entirely…” he smiled shyly.

Eric s his hand behind Andy’s neck and pulled his head at his as their lips met again, but this time in a much more ravenous kiss. Andy moaned into the mouth and was lifted onto the cabinet. His pants were yanked down and shirt was removed, and Eric was done the same thing. They were in the kitchen, which quickly filled with steamy sounds and air.

“I need a shower…” Andy sighed.

“Maybe we should do it together…?” Eric wiggled his eyebrows again, panting.

“I doubt we would actually shower…” Andy chuckled. “…but it does sound tempting…” his lips hovered on Eric’s.

Eric’s hands were on Andy’s thighs.

“If you shower, I can make us some gimbap…” he whispered.

“I’d love that…” Andy smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Eric said and helped Andy down. “Go,” he slapped the cheek and watched Andy walk away.

 

 

“Here,” Junjin threw a can of beer to the bed to the man, and smiled when he caught it. “How did you sleep?” he interrogated.

“So and so,” The man replied. “Thanks for having me over.” he said.

“No problem,” Junjin stood in front of the bed, other leg on the bed, , and sipped the cold beer thirstily. “You can always come to my place, Dongwan hyung.” he grinned at the short man. “Of course, it’s your own decision if you want to or not.” he laughed.

Dongwan scoffed and waved the blanket off of him. “We weren’t supposed to, but you are so good with your words.” he brandished his finger. “I forget that sometimes.” he added, and crouched down to take his clothes.

“You cannot possibly forget Park Chungjae! The man of charm!” Junjin spread his arms and legs.

“You can if we broke up years ago,” Dongwan laughed. “Besides, I have moved on and have had a good share of lovers after you. They have had more charm than you.” he teased the younger man, who pouted. “We should just stick as gym buddies.” Dongwan said and put on the pants. “Besides, aren’t you and Shin Hyesung an item…again?” he questioned.

Junjin nodded.

“We are in an open relationship,” He claimed. “Hyesung doesn’t care who I and where. I mean…you know him and his hopeless crush on—“ the doorbell rang and Junjin turned his head at the doorway. “, I forgot! You need to hide dude!!!”

“Why?” Dongwan asked.

“Minwoo is crazy.” Junjin said. “You need to hide, or he will flip out.”

“But we aren’t doing anything.” Dongwan frowned.

“I am ! He can guess!” Junjin started pushing the older man. “Go, go!”

Dongwan stopped him and threw a shirt over Junjin’s head. “I will say I slept on the couch if you want that. No one can be that crazy!” He said and walked out of the bedroom. “Come.” Junjin put on the jeans, commando, and straightened the shirt, before he exited the room.

He went to the door and opened it, letting Minw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter