Chapter 11

His Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Months passed by, but Andy couldn’t stop thinking what had happened between him and Eric’s younger brother. Andy couldn’t explain it himself either. It was like a force had possessed him. Well, his weakness had possessed him. If God needed him to feel even more guilty about his infidelity, it was working. However, Andy couldn’t tell Eric about what had happened. He didn’t want to lose him.

This time Andy had not been drunk. This time he had wanted it consciously. This time he had made sounds that still echoed in his ears. Andy felt even more guilty because kissing Junjin had felt so ing amazing. He was really good at kissing and touching and fondling and…Andy shook his head, cheeks flushed. He needed to think about something else. He grabbed the pencil and then set his eyes at the textbook.

“As Shakespeare said…” Andy read out loud.

The television was on at the background, but Andy wasn’t paying any attention to it, until Junjin stepped to the stage, eyes ily at the camera, and started singing. It was a y and fast song, but the lyrics were meaningful and romantic. The way Junjin danced could make everyone insane. Andy felt his teeth digging to the bottom lip. He was almost sweating.

Even though he could barely function, Andy switched off the television. He gripped the book hard, leaving dented marks to the pages. He needed a moment, before he continued reading the book. Chills went down Andy’s back every time he remembered the eyes at the camera. As if Junjin had known Andy would watch.

“Andy,” Eric came to the living room. “Do you want to go get some iced coffee?”

“Yes, please!” Andy jumped up. “I really need iced coffee.”

Eric flashed a smile. “What were you watching? I heard the television was on.” he put on his hoodie and zipped it up.

“Oh, it was just some music show,” Andy explained. “Nothing interesting.”

“Oh,” Eric reacted. “Are you coming?”

“Yes!” Andy grabbed his shoes and put them on. “Let’s go, hyung!”

 

 

“Your new song is great,” Hyesung commented when he entered the apartment. “Is it about Andy?” Junjin coughed in a matter that revealed his secret. “It is about Andy,” Hyesung grinned. “You are way too obvious, dude,” he tapped the baby bird’s back and followed him to the living room.

“Is it obvious?” Junjin asked embarrassed.

“Well, yes, if you are me, Andy, or you, and I guess Eric,” Hyesung sat down to the couch and grabbed the remote controller like it was his. “But Eric is an idiot. He wouldn’t realise to read between the lines.” he surfed the channels while Junjin stared at him silently. “You could have at least made it sound like Saebyul or Haebyul or whatever she was called.”

“We aren’t dating anymore,” Junjin slumped down next to his hyung and leaned his head to the shoulder. “I dumped her.”

“You dumped her?!” Hyesung was shocked hearing that from Junjin’s own mouth. “But she was super beautiful. And young!” he was surprisingly upset about the break up.

“Something happened,” Junjin explained cautiously. “So I dumped her.” Hyesung knew he could get an answer from Junjin by just looking at him. He had the charisma of a mother. “Me and Andy…sort of made out.”

Hyesung gasped so deeply, the saliva went to the wrong tube and caused him to almost choke. He coughed hoarsely until Junjin brought him a glass of water. “When?! Where?!” Hyesung could finally ask after the big gulp of water.

“At the New Year’s party,” Junjin bowed his head down. “It was just a moment of weakness! But…Andy answered and it…it felt amazing…and the way he looked at me—” His eyes were twinkling.

“You really think Andy could fall in love with you when he has someone like Eric?” Hyesung didn’t mean to sound so mean, but he was speaking the truth. “He had probably had too much to drink and—”

“He had not drunk anything, hyung,” Junjin claimed. “I know it.”

Hyesung stared into the big, twinkling eyes, and then sighed. “Just…don’t think it meant something so you won’t hurt yourself. Okay?” Junjin nodded. “Last thing we need is you feeling as crap as I do.” Hyesung commented amused, even though it hurt. “You wanna go g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter