Chapter 14

A Blessing
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What?! Taekwoon-hyung read my messages?! He read my messages?! When did he submit a report?!” Wonsik’s questioned his older boyfriend without stopping that it made Jaehwan’s eyebrows knitted together, his lips pouting.

“How would I know, I’m just a cook.” Jaehwan replied with sulking tone. “I’m sorry… I won’t text you a lot… I’ll wait till office hours end. Sorry.” He continued because with Wonsik’s louder than usual voice, Jaehwan thought he must’ve felt uneasy having to reply to his texts constantly and being caught texting at work by his boss’s son.

“No no hyung~~~ It’s not that~~ you did nothing wrong~” Wonsik quickly latched himself onto Jaehwan the moment the elder sulked. “Jaehwanie~ I’m just shocked that he read my messages, I’m not angry at you, hyung…” He explained further, pinching Jaehwan’s cheek softly. “Please text me always, kayy~”

Just like what Wonsik had been requesting before, Jaehwan met him at their usual café, thanks to Taekwoon coming home for lunch. Wonsik was so ecstatic after knowing that he would meet the love of his life. He needed Jaehwan. He needed Jaehwan’s presence to calm his racing mind. He needed Jaehwan to feel at ease with what he was doing.

“Stop trying to cling on me, Wonsik-ah…” Jaehwan’s voice interrupted his thoughts.

“No, I won’t…” Wonsik replied, hiding his face into his boyfriend’s shoulder. “You’re so soft~” He said, voice muffled. “Hyung~ I like hugging you a lot…” He murmured.

If it was months ago, Jaehwan would’ve pushed him away. But now that they were dating officially, Jaehwan learnt about Wonsik’s clinginess, his habit whenever they met. Wonsik just could not keep his hands to himself. If he was not touching Jaehwan’s cute ear, he would be pinching Jaehwan’s cheek or even his neck. Overtime, Jaehwan learnt to cope with such habit. It did not weirded him out anymore whenever he felt stares of other people on him.

“No… you are just stressed out. Are you tired, Wonsik-ah..? Did something happened at work..?” Jaehwan spoke with concern. He already knew there was something off with Wonsik’s tone judging from the extra clingy text from Wonsik earlier. Wonsik won’t type like that. And Jaehwan swore he was right because right then, Wonsik stopped grumbling his muffled ‘hyung~’.

Instead, Wonsik only buried his face deeper into Jaehwan’s shoulder, inhaling his scent and he grew limped as Jaehwan softly tapped on his arm. “I’m just tired…” He whined meekly, “Hyung, I just want to stay like this forever…” He whined.

Maybe it was because of how mature Wonsik looked and act, Jaehwan sometimes forget that he was the younger one. Times like this when Wonsik exposed his vulnerability, Jaehwan was reminded of that fact again. Though he doubted the latter was telling the truth, Jaehwan still reciprocated the hug, caressing Wonsik’s arm softly. “Do you need me to scold Taekwoon-hyung for you..? I can tell him to stop giving you hard time, and stop making my Wonsikkie so tired…” Jaehwan said with much determination. So animatedly at that, though Wonsik could not watch him do so.

Wonsik let out a hearty laugh then. He pulled his face up while his hand immediately caressing the latter’s neck, wanting to cradle his cute Jahwan just to himself. “Hyung, why you are so cute?! I swear I can see your face in my head while you said that..!” Wonsik continued his laugh fit till it was reduced to soft giggles. “Do you love me that much hyung..? hehe I love you too! So much~”

 

Hakyeon looked around the surrounding while Taekwoon was driving. He made sure he read each of the sign boards on the road and did not miss even one of them. His eyebrows furrowed. “Are we going out of the town, Taekwoon-ah? Will that be okay? You still have to go to work”

“Hakyeon, you worried too much.. Trust me you will love this place! It is.. a bit far..” Taekwoon answered as he made a turn at the right corner of the road.

Hakyeon could only sigh. “I don’t understand you, Taekwoon… there’s no need to go so far just to eat!”

“Eyy… told you it’s okay to dillydally a bit~”

 

When Taekwoon and Hakyeon finally arrived at Taekwoon’s favourite Japanese restaurant, Taekwoon announced their arrival with loud, enthusiastic voice that it emitted giggles from Hakyeon. “They cooked the best ramen here! Let me help you, Hakyeon-ah…”

With that, Taekwoon hurried to Hakyeon’s side at the car and carefully led him outside. Hakyeon was able to walk on his own but he was being extra careful as the swelling from the sprained ankle has not gone down yet. Meanwhile, Taekwoon was even more extra careful than Hakyeon can ever be. He made sure to hold onto Hakyeon’s hand as tight as he could while his other arm s around to Hakyeon’s shoulder, holding him in place. Hakyeon could only smile, fluttered at being cared so much.

They were at the entrance of the restaurant when Taekwoon released Hakyeon’s hand. “Let me untie your shoes…” He muttered before kneeling immediately to help Hakyeon untying his shoes, knowing that bending was a difficulty for Hakyeon.

“T-Taekwoon… o-oh… there’s… there’s no need to…Taekwoon….” Hakyeon stammered, feeling taken aback by such act. Hakyeon admitted that it was hard for him to put on his own shoes when he was pregnant for 7 months. With such big baby bump hindering his movement, Hakyeon did take some time to wear his shoes properly. He could not bend as much. However, never did he once expected that Taekwoon would kneel just to help him. “Taek… Taekwoon… y-your… your suit might get dirty…” Hakyeon continued very softly as blush creeped up on his cheeks while his eyes wander elsewhere as best as he could.

It was all not heard by Taekwoon as he finished on untying Hakyeon’s shoes. “There, there… you can go inside first Hakyeon-ah…” Taekwoon’s back straightened as he spoke with a soft smile on his face.

It only made Hakyeon to blush harder. That soft smile really did something to the pace of his heartbeat and his ability to reply without much stutter. “Thanks…” He said, slowly stepping inside the restaurant without much difficulty. Taekwoon followed suit not long after and led Hakyeon to the room he already booked on his way there.

It was a zashiki style seating but

Please log in to read the full chapter