Two.

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huarghhhh" Haechan stretched loudly "I'm so glad thats over with" he beamed.

"All you did was sleep the whole time" Jaemin chortled before coming down the steps of the academy to join his friend.

"And a good sleep it was" the latter added earning another laugh from Jaemin.

"Is everyone here already?" Renjun asks as he quickly come down the steps to join the two boys.

"Not yet. There's Mark Hyung and Jeno but they'll be down in a minute" Jaemin assured.

"Hey guys, Jisung just texted saying that their extra academics class just finished and asked whether we could walk them home" Mark read from his phone as he came down the steps.

"Sure let's go get our maknaes then" Haechan whooped.

"Wait. Where's Jeno?" Jaemin asks.

"Huh?" Mark finally lifted his head and looked around "Didn't he come out first? He left right away after our teacher said class was over" he frowned.

"I didn't see him. And I got here first right man" Haechan nudged Jaemin.

"Technically there were other kids who left earlier than you did" the taller retorted.

"Well try calling him" Renjun suggested.

"Was he wearing his smart watch?" Jaemin asks to the eldest among the four.

"Yea pretty sure he is. Hold on" Mark said as he pressed his phone to his ear.

"Hello" Jeno answered.

"Hey buddy. Where you at?" Mark asks and with that all three of the other boys came crowding him to listen.

"Oh hyung. I'm sorry but have to go and see friend. You guys go on without me okay?" He said.

"Friend? Which friend? Is it someone I know?" Mark frowned.

The other three boys also frowned at his answer. Even though Jeno is a honor student who excels in both sports and academics, he's a really shy guy. And if it weren't for the boys who has been friends with him since preschool then Jeno would probably be on his own.

"Just someone" Jeno dragged but before Mark could press on the matter all four boys heard a voice calling for Jeno in the background "I gotta go. See you tomorrow hyung" Jeno bid goodbye and hung up first leaving them all stunned.

"Was it just me or was that a girl's voice" Haechan spoke first.

"Ayyy come on. Its Jeno we're talking about here. Maybe its his noona or something" Renjun reasoned.

"Jeno only has older brothers remember? He's the maknae of his family. He doesn't have any sisters" Haechan argued.

"Then maybe its his mom then" Renjun challenged back.

"Alright. Alright. That's enough. If something's up then Jeno would tell us. Now come on. Jisung and Chen Le might be waiting for us" Mark beckoned putting down his hoverboard on the ground.

The other three followed suit and they zoomed down the street to head where the maknaes were.

 

-In the meantime-

 

"Did you text the hyungs that we're done?" Chen Le asks, sitting on his hover board on the ground.

"Yeap. Mark hyung said they're on their way" Jisung nodded after sending an okay text to the elder.

"I'm hungry" Chen Le pouted.

"Hmm should we get some snacks first while waiting?" The latter suggested pointing at the convenience store across their Academy building.

"Call!" The Cinese boy cheered as the both of them picked up their hoverboards each and ran across the street to enter the store.

The shop owner greeted them from the cash register earning automatic responses from the two middle schoolers. Chenle immediately went to the snacks aisle where he searches for his favourite sausage. Jisung merely shake his head at the latter and went to the long table that is facing the large window of the store. He placed his hover board under his chair and started playing with his phone. Not a moment longer, Chenle comes to his side and dropped an armful of snacks on the table.

"Why'd you buy so many?" Jisung gasped wide eyed.

"I bought some for the hyungs too. Don't worry, I'm getting my monthly allowance tomorrow anyways" Chenle shrugged, picking out a cheese sausage stick and unwrapped it giddily.

Again Jisung could only shake his head at his friend's antics and chose a chocopie from the pile. As he tore the wrapper open and was about to take a bite, Jisung recognises a certain someone across the street.

"Oh! Isn't that-" he started but stared wide eyed instead.

"What? What is it?" Chenle mumbled as he swallowed before looking were the latter was looking.

"It's nothing! I was wrong!" Jisung exclaimed flailing his long arms across his friend's vision.

"Would you stop! I don't see what's the big deal- OH MY GOD IS THAT JENO HYUNG" Chenle gasped loudly.

And there across the street was Jeno on his hover board zooming backwards like he always does with a girl walking in front of him. The both of them were all smiles with Jeno being the bashful boy he is.

"We have to tell the other hyungs about this! Quick! Take a picture!" Chenle urged hitting his friend excitedly.

"No why should we. What if this is mistake and we shouldn't have seen it" Jisung argued ducking away from his hits.

"Don't be a big baby. Here I'll do it" Chenle scolded as he reach for the pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter