Three

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung watches as his Jeno hyung tended to his ankle with the deep freeze spray can. He then looked around him as the other hyungs surrounded them around the bench he was currently sitting on.

"Hold still cutie I wouldn't want to poke your eye out by mistake" the girl chortled as she held up the cotton swab with iodine to his forehead.

To say Jisung was blushing was an understatement. If Jeno was voted the most shy among his group Jisung would be a close second definitely or maybe third if he were to count Renjun. Jisung was avoiding all forms of eye contact with the pretty noona and was trying his best to stay still. He accidentally let out a wince when she applied the ointment onto his cut. And from the corner of his eye he saw his hyungs were ready to pounce but they all stop when the girl started blowing gently over his cut.

"Better?" She asks which the maknae meekly nodded to.

"Are all your friends as shy as you puppy?" Jennie giggled as she took out a Band-Aid from Jeno's mini medical kit.

"Nuh uh! We're not shy! We're- We're- We're the opposite of shy!" Haechan stuttered before he was held back by Mark with a warning glance.

"Okay big shot. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" she scoffed before putting the band aid on the side of Jisung's forehead.

"There. Done. What about you puppy? You good?" She asks looking down at the latter.

"Yea. How's that feeling Jisung?" Jeno asks as he rotated the younger's foot gently.

"It doesn't hurt anymore. Thanks hyung" Jisung nervously nodded.

"Well that's because its numb from the spray. But make sure you make an ice compress before bed okay?" Jeno advised standing up and went to keep his medical kit before Jennie started helping him as well.

Jeno blushed slightly and smiled when Jennie grinned at him. Their little interaction was cut short when someone within the group cleared his throat.

"Thank you so much for helping, noona. We wouldn't know what to do without you" Mark said with a strained smile.

A smile only the boys recognise as something professional and nothing sincere about it.

"It's no problem really. Well I should get going. Care to walk me home puppy?" Jennie asks standing up from the bench she shared with Jisung.

Jeno brightened at the idea but he soon realises that it was probably not the best one at the moment.

"I'm sorry noona but I think I'm going walk home with the guys" he timidly decline.

"Killjoy" she scrunched her nose with a smile "I'll see you around then. Boys" she waved to Jeno before nodding to his friends whom out of habit bowed to the elder.

"You've got lots of explaining to do Lee Jeno" Mark deadpanned after Jennie was out of earshot.

"What is there to explain about?" Jeno shrugged plopping next to the maknae on the bench.

"Maybe start with how in the world do you know that girl? I mean did you see her piercings?" Haechan exclaimed.

"First of all, she's a noona and I don't appreciate the way you guys treated her as a criminal just because of how she looks" Jeno frowned.

"Point taken but what about at the cylinders. The guys said they found her on top of your lap?" Jaemin accused.

"She was tired from her part time job and asked whether she could take a nap" Jeno defended meekly.

"Was it really necessary that it had to be in the cylinders? Do you have any idea how scandalous that is?" Mark scolded.

"It was the only place that was dark and quiet. It's not like we were going to do anything" Jeno half pouted.

"This is ridiculous not to mention very dangerous Jeno. What if she hurts you? There's not a soul near enough if we weren't here" Mark chides.

"Noona wouldn't hurt me. She's not like that" Jeno argued.

"How would you know? You said you just met her today" Haechan retorted remembering how Jeno had introduced her before.​​​​​

"Well she won't okay. She's my friend and I'm not going to stay here if you guys are going to keep accusing her like this" Jeno huffed standing up.

"Do you like her hyung?" Chenle voiced out making everyone to turn to the younger.

"What? Oh don't tell me you hyungs weren't all thinking about it" Chenle scoffed before hopping next to Jeno and hugged his arm cutely.

"So do you hyung? I mean She is really pretty" he added before blinking up at the elder.

Jeno looked at the young Chinese boy before looking around at the expectant faces of his friends. He glanced at Jisung who was also looking at him with wide eyes. Biting his lip he answered.

"Maybe"

And with that all the boys cheered and crowded around Jeno. They started patting him and ruffling his hair affectionately making him laugh. And if it weren't for Mark who decided that its getting late they would've continued teasing him more.

"Don't think you're already off the hook Lee Jeno. I'm still mad about you sneaking off without telling me where exactly you went" Mark warned punching his friend on the shoulder playfully.

"Okay hyung" Jeno chuckled as all the boys followed Mark on their hover boards.

Jeno turned to see Jisung struggling as he got off the bench and placed his board on the ground. With a small smile he helped the younger on the board and held his hand.

"Thanks hyung" Jisung beamed earning a nod.

"Maybe we should take the bus home. How bout that?" Jeno suggested after a while.

"That'll be great. Can we?" The maknae plead.

"Sure buddy. Hey Renjun!" Jeno called onto the latter who was the closest to them.

"Yea?" The Chinese boy turned.

"Me and Jisung are going to take the bus home. Tell the others that okay?" Jeno informed.

"Sure thing. See you tomorrow guys" Renjun waved and went to chase after the group to relay the message.

"Come on buddy. You think you can carry your board? Or should I carry it for the both of us?" Jeno offered.

"No it's okay. I got it" Jisung assured before accepting his hyung's help to support him from putting weight on his ankle.

As both boys walked to the nearest bus stop, Jeno carefully helped the maknae to sit on the bench. Then when Jisung was settled, he went to look at the bus schedule to see which bus they should take.

"I'm sorry for how the hyungs were acting earlier Jeno hyung" Jisung piped meekly.

"It's fine. It was wrong of me to try to even keep it a secret in the first place" Jeno assured sitting next to the younger.

"That noona seems nice" he started making Jeno to look at him "I mean I won't be surprise if you really do like her hyung. I'd truly support you if do" he nodded enthusiastically.

"Thanks maknae. Appreciate it" Jeno chuckled ruffling his hair fondly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter