Nine

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make room guys. Our favourite junior is here" Doyoung announces while bringing Jeno with him down in a plush bean bag right across their leader.

"What is he doing here Doyoung? He shouldn't be here" Taeyong scorns ignoring the younger and merely glared at the orange haired latter.

"I told you it was a bad idea hyung" Jaehyun sang taking the seat next to Taeyong.

"You said it yourself the other day, that we should keep our eye on little Jeno here and what other way of keeping an eye then to bring him along with us down here at CLUB AREA" Doyoung beams arms wide.

"Ever thought that bringing him here will actually do him more harm than good?" Taeil snaps standing by Jeno's side.

"I'm with Doyoung on this. I mean when else do we get to finally introduce ourselves to the kid other than just looking out for him from him afar. Right? I'm Johnny by the way" the tall boy grins offering his hand.

Jeno merely accepts his handshake and bows in response.

"Ooh yes. Let's start the introductions" Doyoung claps excited before calling out the names and pointing at each senior sitting in front of the younger "And last but not least, you know your beloved Taeyong hyung" he chirps.

Jeno bowed slightly at each senior that was introduced but he gulps when he makes eye contact with the glaring senior in front of him.

"I have to see noona" Taeyong snaps his attention away from the younger before facing the eldest on his right "Taeil hyung, I need you to come with" he continues earning a nod "You too Doyoung" he adds looking at the orange haired boy who pouts in respond.

Taeyong then turns to the junior who stiffens yet again when they made eye contact "We have things to explain since she's already seen him" he said before standing up and heads for the stairs.

"Ooh! Can I come? It's been a while since I talked to Miss G" Johnny pipes excitedly.

"No. You guys stay here and watch him" Taeyong points at Jeno "Make sure he doesn't leave your sight. Understand?"

"Yes" "Yes hyung" the boys around Jeno answers.

Jeno blinks as he watches the three seniors go down the stairs and into the dancing crowd as they head for the bar where the previous gorgeous lady had went to. Jeno was staring at the lady they called Miss G and swore the girl at the bar she was talking to looked oddly familiar.

"So Lee Jeno" 

"Yes" Jeno answers turning away from the crowd below to face the senior who had called him.

 

-At the same time-

"Roseanne, your apron string is untied" Miss G chides pointing at the blonde behind the bar.

"Right, thank you eonnie" Beauty quickly fixes her bow behind her.

"Jennie, my love you're not wearing enough gloss" she continued before gesturing to Lisa on her left.

Rambo merely took out a tube of lip gloss from her jean pocket and passes it to her boss, obediently.

"Come here, doll" she urge cupping the younger by the chin gently before applying a layer on to her lips "That's better, now smack em for me" she smiles as Gucci did as told.

"Sunmi noona" a voice called making the latter to turn.

"Hanbin!" she beams, her arms wide open.

B.I merely entered her arms and returned the hug. Though he never misses the chance to catch Gucci's eyes behind the bar. Sunmi also known as Miss G releases the boy and held him in arm's length.

"I'm so glad you're back. Are you alone?" she asks looking behind him for his crew.

"Nah, the guys are here" B.I nods.

"How wonderful. Here, let me call Jisoo for you, I'm sure she'd want to serve you boys tonight" Sunmi chimes facing to her left.

"Ah but eonnie. Princess is on duty at the VIP section tonight" Lisa reminded carefully.

"Oh" she frowns.

"It's okay noona. It doesn't have to be her tonight" B.I assures though he was glancing hopefully at the girl behind the bar who was busy serving other customers.

"Hmm in that case" she starts as she faces the bar again "Gucci" she called making B.I to perked at the name.

"Yes eonnie" Jenny lifts her head from making a drink.

"I need you to take over Princess at the VIP section cause I need her to serve the iKon boys tonight" she instructed.

To say B.I was disappointed was an understatement. He watches as Jenny unties her apron and passes it to Lisa before glancing briefly at him then disappeared among the crowd to head for the VIP section as told.

"There you go. I hope you have fun tonight. Your first round tonight is on me okay?" she beams patting B.I on the cheek affectionately.

"Thanks noona. You're the best" B.I swallows as he fakes a grin.

"I know" Sunmi grins before she notices a certain brunette coming her way "Now excuse me, I have someone else to see" she smiles before sauntering off.

 

 

-In the meantime-

"Do you drink coke? Or would you rather have lemonade instead?" Yuta chuckles next to Jaehyun.

"Coke would be fine. Thank you" Jeno nods timidly.

"One coke coming right up" Johnny beams before he raises his long arm waves for the waitress to come over.

"Watch and learn, okay?" he winks as the girl comes close.

"Hey hot stuffs. Do you guys want another round of drinks?" she smiles curling her hair.

"Actually my dear Princess it's our friend's first time here and we wondering if you could get him a coke and maybe I don't know give him the traditional welcome here at CLUB AREA" Johnny shrugs.

"Ooh I don't know about that Johnny. Does you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter