Thirteen

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie grumbles as a splitting headache spreads from the back of her neck to her whole head. She moves her hand to reach for her forehead, only to find her hand being restrained. She pulls harder only to confirm of her guess, that indeed both her hands are tied to the chair she was on.

"Great" she mutters, eyes still closed.

"Noona, Jennie noona. Are you okay?" she hears a soft voice calls for her.

Jennie turns her head to the side and opens her eyes slowly. There he was, her puppy looking at her with so much worry in his eyes that it made her knees weak.

"Hiya puppy" she scoffs, though her lips spread to a smile.

"I'm really sorry that the sunbaes are treating you this way. They won't let me untie you. I even had to beg to allow me to stay next to you" Jeno said with a pout.

"It's okay, Puppy" Jennie assures as she winces as she tries to sit up properly.

Jennie looks around and realises that she's still at the living room. Just a few steps from where she had fallen out cold onto the carpet. She turns to the other side and sees three of NCT sitting on the long sofa. Lucas was glaring at her with a rifle in his hand, Johnny was staring at her with a lazy smirk whereas Yuta was just looking at her stoicly.

"Well this is one way to make a girl feel welcome" Jennie scoffs, pulling onto her restrains on her wrists.

"Glad you feel that way" a voice boomed, entering the kitchen with Jungwoo and Jaemin in tow.

Jennie straightened up even more and merely stared at the NCT leader standing across of her.

"I'd say this is a violation of the truce, don't you think Ms Gucci?" Taeyong questions "Then again you are technically under Gashina noona's care so the truce between clans has nothing to do with you" he adds slowly.

Jennie was unfazed and kept quiet. But then she felt her left hand being enclosed with another and she sees none other than her sweet Jeno holding her hand.

"Taeyong sunbae, I'd really like it if we could release noona from these ropes. She won't hurt anyone anymore. Right, noona?" Jeno turns and locks eyes with her.

If it was anyone else, Jennie would have laughed because the minute she has her hands back, she'd fight back and run off to the nearest exit. But since it was her Puppy saying it, she couldn't help but soften and nods.

All of NCT exchanged looks with each other in surprise. This was their first time seeing the renowned Gucci so.... tame. Jaemin frowns from behind of the sunbaes. What is going on between those two?

"Fine" Taeyong spoke making everyone to turned to him, shocked "Release her" he nods.

"But hyung-" Lucas spoke but Jeno was already untying the knots around his noona's wrists.

"Thanks" Jennie mouths with a smile to him.

Jeno beams back, before taking his place next to her again. All of NCT waited, tensed for what her next move would be. But all Gucci did was rubbed her wrists before linking her left hand with Jeno's right.

"You were saying?" she challenged, with a raised eyebrow.

Taeyong squints his eyes at her attitude before waving for Jungwoo. The tech nerd, passes his tablet to his leader and merely cowers at the attention he was getting from his previous attacker.

"According to Jungwoo, someone placed a tracking device on Jeno's clothes. Was it your doing?" he asks as he scrolls on the tab with the information on the tag.

"Yes" she answered simply, making Jeno to look at her in surprise.

"Why?" Taeyong glowers.

"When the whole code Nebula fiasco happened at the club. I stuck a tag on Jeno so that I'd know of his whereabouts, that's all" Jennie explained.

"When did you do that?" Jeno asks softly, almost in a pout.

"When I hugged you earlier tonight remember?" Jennie reminded gently, also giving his hand a squeeze. 

"That doesn't explained why did you trespass onto our side of the turf" Yuta calmly voices.

"First of all, like Taeyong-ssi has mentioned. The truce has nothing to do with me. So I can come and go as I pleased" Jennie snaps "Second, you idiots brought him here which may I add is not where he lives so I had to make sure he was safe" she adds, leaning back.

"Who you calling idiots, you bi-" "Stand down" Taeyong scolds as Lucas relaxes and sat back in his seat.

"What he means is?" Taeyong glares to his comrade before looking back to the two across of him "The only reason why we brought Jeno here is that his hyung won't be home till late in the morning" he said.

"And we've already made sure that Donghae-ssi is informed of Jeno's whereabouts which is here at his friend's house" Jungwoo adds carefully before looking back to where Jaemin was standing.

"Oh, well I didn't see you there" Jennies smiles recognising the younger "I thought you said you and your friends aren't in NCT" she turns to her Puppy in wonder.

Jeno kept quiet and could only locked eyes with his so called friend.

"Okay, you know what?" Johnny claps, breaking the awkwardness hanging in the air "Since all of this misunderstanding has been cleared up, why don't we call it a night ayy?"

"I agree. It's been a long a day. We should head back" Taeyong nods to s.

"Great. We should get going too. Come on, Jeno" Jennie stands, still holding the younger's hand.

"Are you deaf?" Lucas catches a hold of her arm "Jeno isn't going anywhere" he scowls.

"I suggest you take your hand off of me, before I do it for you" Jennie states, glaring at the younger.

Feeling slightly intimidated, Lucas lets her go and takes a step back, still glowering at her.

"It's okay, noona. I can sleep here" Jeno quickly assures, not wanting his noona to pick a fight with his sunbaes anymore.

"Don't be ridiculous. You can't spend the night with these fools, who knows what they'd do to you in your sleep" Jennie scowls.

"We can hear you, you know?" Johnny pipes.

Jennie made a face at them before turning back to her Puppy when she felt him squeeze her hand.

"I'll be fine. I trust the sunbaes" Jeno nods, eyes smiling.

With that she softens, the heavens must love messing with her. How is it a boy younger than her can make her heart feel things that she hasn't felt before with just a smile.

Jennie sighs before looking at all the boys in the room "Fine. Where do we sleep?" she asks making everyone to gape in surprise "What? You think just because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter