Six.

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seven strange boys started pushing and shoving Jeno out the cafeteria and through the halls towards the gym. They were cackling and rough housing with each other as they go. Jeno's friends could only watch and follow them warily from behind.

"Shouldn't we call for a teacher?" Renjun squeaked.

"No. They wouldn't know what to do" Jaemin refute his eyes not leaving Jeno.

"But we have to do something. Those guys might hurt Jeno!" he wailed.

"Let's just see what happens next okay buddy? I'm sure it's just some misunderstanding" Mark assured the younger though it was evident that he was worried as well.

"In ya go pretty boy" One of them sang as he shoved Jeno into the gym with the other boys laughing in tow.

"Come on" Jaemin beckoned but just as Jeno's friends were to enter the gym, two of the boys from the group blocked them.

"Ah ah. Adults only" one of them snickered before closing the doors in their faces.

"Now what?" Haechan half shouted.

"They didn't cover the windows. Look" Jaemin pointed as he peered into the small square glass on the doors.

"What do you see?" Renjun asks wide eyed.

"Move Renjun. Your big head is blocking" Haechan scolded pushing the latter away from the window.

"Hey! I want to see too!" he whined.

"Shh guys. Quit it" Mark hissed with a frown before turning his attention back inside the gym.

Standing in the middle of the basketball court, Jeno stood there with his forehead creased. Who exactly are these boys and what do they want from him. His eyes wondered to each of the boys' faces but when he stops onto the boy in the middle only did he blink. Was it just him or did the latter look oddly familiar.

"So Lee Jeno" the said boy in the middle called as he sauntered towards the younger "I'm sure you're wondering who we are and what business do we have with you. Am I right? Or am I right?" He cackled which his group laughed along.

"Yes. It'll be nice to know who exactly am I dealing with" Jeno stated unamused.

"Well then" the latter scoffed and cleared his throat with a lazy smile "Allow me to introduce myself. The name is B.I" he bowed exaggeratedly "And back here is my crew. We're better known as iKon. I'm sure you've heard of us" he boasted.

"Not really" Jeno shook his head but took a step back soon after when half the boys of iKon growled ferociously.

"Easy" B.I held his hand up which made the boys to stop growling immediately "Sorry bout that. We're a little sensitive when it comes to reputation" he quirked with a glare.

"I'm sorry but have we met?" Jeno inquired.

"Funny. Now that you've mentioned it. We have actually" B.I chuckled wrapping his arm over the younger's shoulder.

"You see Lee Jeno. It seems that a friend of ours has made an odd acquaintance with a student from this school" he continued before nodding to his boys where one of them tossed him a yellow school coat which he immediately caught.

"And guess who the lucky guy is" B.I whispered menacingly at Jeno's ear and shoved the coat in the younger's arms.

Jeno frowned before his eyes turn wide at the sight of his name sewn on the chest pocket of the coat. He looked up and stared at the boy in front of him. B.I was no longer smiling lazily as he did before instead his facial expression hardens. Glaring at Jeno with much intensity that Jeno couldn't help but gulp in fright.

"You guys are the ones that noona met in front of the train station" Jeno realises as he recognises B.I's piercing gaze on him the night before.

"Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner boys" B.I declared causing the iKon boys to whoop hysterically.

"But" Jeno piped making the boys to stop "I don't see what's wrong? Did something happen to Jennie noona?"

B.I shut his eyes in annoyance before cracking his neck. He open his eyes and glared at the younger once again.

"Now I want you to listen to me. Cause I'm only going to say this once" B.I seethed poking Jeno on the chest "Just because you get to call my Gucci by her real name. Don't mean . You hear me?"

"Plus the only reason she's hanging out with you is because she's mad bored that her man isn't in town. But" he paused with his arms wide open "I'm back so you better stay away from my girl. She's mine and only mine. She doesn't need to waste her time no more by bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter