Ten

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jenny enters the private room, she pulls the younger in before shutting the door shut and locked it in place. Combing her hair back she sighs as she tries to make sense of things. 

"Noona?" Jeno called carefully "Is something wrong?" he asks squeezing her hand still in his.

Jenny looks down to their intertwined hands and looked up to see the latter looking very much concern. 

"It's nothing puppy" she softens "I wasn't expecting to ever see you here that's all" she continued with a soft smile. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know this was the place you said you worked at. I would've told you if I knew" he nods repetitively making her grin wider.

"Aigoo" she croons ruffling the top of his head.

Jeno beams back, glad that his noona wasn't angry at him.

"How's your flu?" she asks fixing his hair back.

"My flu?" he blinks.

"Hmm" she hums before making eye contact with him "You said you got an excuse from the nurse right?"

"Oh that. Yea. I-it's gone now" he shrinks rubbing the back of his nape sheepishly.

Jenny frowns at his behaviour but her eyes snaps open when she caught sight of his wrist.

"What happen?" she asks taking his bandanged wrist in her hand.

"A-ah" the younger winces immediately.

"Did you get hurt?" she asks wide eyed before looking down to his left hand and gasped "Both hands"

"I-it's nothing" Jeno answers quietly though he still winces slightly as she kept inspecting his wrists.

"Jeno" she calls frowning.

"It's n-nothing. Just a little accident. I promise" he shrinks at the sight her getting angry.

Jenny merely sighs and pauses before surprising the younger when she brought both his bandaged wrists to her lips.

"N-noona" Jeno gapes blinking at the fact that her noona just kissed him. (On the wrists of course)

"You can't get yourself injured Jeno-ah. It hurts noona's feelings if you do. Understand?" she warned softly.

"Okay noona" Jeno blushed still in awe.

Jenny smiles as she released his wrists to hold both his hands properly. Making Jeno to smile sheepishly at the way she was looking at him.

"I'd ask you how do you know NCT but then again you are in the same school am I right?" she guessed tilting her head.

"Y-yes. That's right" Jeno blush. His noona really is too pretty for his own good.

"I forgot to tell you but you look really handsome tonight puppy. I like your jacket" she praised looking him up and down approving his style tonight.

"Really?" Jeno brightened.

"Hmm" she hums nodding "It's nice seeing you other than in your school uniform" she teased.

"N-noona looks pretty too tonight" he blurts though he avoids eye contact soon after.

Jennie raised an eyebrow looks down to her work outfit. Even she has to admit, it is a bit much for a high school senior to be dressed but at least it wasn't half as revealing as what her other girls were wearing. She smiles as she looks up to the younger who was still blushing and was sneaking glances at her through his fringe.

"You're too cute puppy" she giggled making him to lift his head to chuckle as well.

But then all of a sudden the music booming outside was stopped abruptly followed by the sound of ruckus and people screaming could be heard on the other side of the door.

"Wh-what's going on?" the younger stuttered wide-eyed.

Jennie frowns but before she could say a word, loud knocking could be heard on the door. She immediately pulls the younger back before opening the door slightly.

"They're here" Jaehyun informs pushing the door but was stopped as Jennie held the door back.

"I got it" Jennie glares.

"Move Ms Gucci. We have to take Jeno to safety" the latter argued, standing ground.

"I said. I got it" she repeated gripping on the door tightly.

"Jeno" Winwin called behind Jaehyun making the younger to peek slightly over Jennie's shoulder.

"If you don't come with us right now, ni de nu pengyou hui shoushang" he continued sternly in Mandarin.

"Hey! Hangul only remember" Jennie snapped "Whatever he's saying to you, don't listen to him puppy. You're safe here with me"

Jeno gulps as he watches how his noona won't give in to his sunbaes who were practically fuming in front of her. He craned his neck slightly and notices the havoc that was happening behind the elder boys. his lips, he grab her hand from the door making her to turn to face him.

"It's okay noona. The hyungs will take good care of me" he assures with a smile though his eyes couldn't hide how absolutely frightened he was.

Jennie studies his face with a frown. In no way, is she going to let him go with them. If her memory was right. There should be an emergency exit behind him right after the black velvet curtains. If only she has a distraction, she could get those boys away as she makes a run with her puppy.

"Gucci!" a voice called among the panicking crowd making her to turn around "Boss wants you. It's a code Nebula" Lisa calls making her stiffen.

There goes her plans. Jennie grits her jaw. Out of all the nights in the whole damn world, why must code Nebula be tonight. When Jaehyun had told her that they were here she assumed he was talking about iKON but since it's code Nebula, it's a whole different story.

"Looks like you've been called upon Ms Gucci" Jaehyun smirks "Now move" he half growls.

Jennie glared at the latter one more time and was about to snap back when Lisa called for her again. This time louder as the crowd heading for the exits were getting thicker.

"I'm coming" she barked.

Jennie turned around to face the younger who was fidgeting in place.

"Jeno. I need you to promise me that you'd stay hidden behind NCT understand? No matter what. Keep yourself out of sight. You got me?" she warned carefully.

"Y-yes noona" he nods gulping nervously.

"Good. I'll see you when this is over okay" she assure smiling slightly.

Jeno nods repetitively in respond too scared to say a word. As she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter