Twelve

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno stares after his friend who had just gotten back from the kitchen to retrieve a first-aid kit. He watches as Yuta removes his shirt carefully and revealed his bullet wound to the younger. As his friend starts taking out the bandages and antiseptics, his friend voices

"At this rate I'll have holes on the side of my head from all that staring Jeno" he glances slightly before resuming treating their senior.

"Well I'm sorry Jaemin. I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kinda in a state of shock right now" Jeno sarcastically claims.

"Oh no! Are you?! This is not good. He's going to be traumatized for the rest of his life!" Jungwoo exclaims hugging Jeno tightly.

"I don't think that's what he meant hyung" Lucas eyeballed "Where's your grandma, kid?" he asks as he paces by the door, his rifle still in hand.

"Already in bed. She had just taken her meds. She won't be awake till morning" Jaemin answers as he starts treating their foreign sunbae.

"Jungwoo, have you updated Tae that we've arrived?" Yuta winces looking away from the antiseptic burning his wound.

"Just did and hyung said he'll be here after dropping the others at our place" Jungwoo chirps giddily.

"Excuse me but could someone please explain what is really going on?" Jeno stresses earning everyone's attention.

"What is it that you want to know, Jeno?" Jungwoo asks carefully as he exchange glances with Yuta.

"Maybe start with why are we at Jaemin's house and how is it that he knows everyone here?" Jeno asks frustrated. 

As the whole room exchange glances, a set of three knocks could be heard from the main door. Lucas immediately raised his rifle, aiming at the door.

"Stand down soldier, it's one of our guys" Yuta reminded.

Straightening up, Lucas looks at the elder before unlocking the door and opens it to a crack. He locked eyes with the latter and merely nods before opening the door wide, allowing him to enter.

"Hyung" Jaemin and Jungwoo stands in greeting the elder.

"Hey buddy" Johnny nods with a small smile before his attention was fixed onto the other junior in the room.

"I see he's still in one piece. Good job, Taeyong would be pleased" he smiles as he heads for the breakfast counter connecting between the living room and the kitchen with Lucas on his heels.

"But we can't say the same thing for Yuta hyung though" Jungwoo pouts as Yuta winces at the stinging caused by the alcohol.

"I'm fine" Yuta grumbles, moving his arm "Where's Tae?"

"He'll be here soon. Just gotta make sure we weren't being followed. You know him" the taller waves "Always a paranoid . I mean we've been doing this for like years now. Shouldn't he know better that those scums won't find us" he scoffs as he slumps on one of the tall breakfast chairs.

"Then how did you get here then?" Lucas asks with a frown.

"With my bike, duhh" Johnny grins "Didn't want to miss the whole reveal between these two" he points to both of the juniors in the room.

Jeno blinks, more confused than ever. What does that suppose to mean?

"How bad is he, Jaemin? Tell me he's gonna at least lose feelings in one of his fingers" Johnny teases.

"It's just a graze, idiot" Yuta grumbles, before nodding to Lucas.

Lucas, understood and hit the elder by the back of his head.

"What the hell??" Johnny groans, holding his head, glaring at the tall younger.

Lucas merely shrugs and takes a seat on the other breakfast chair. With at least two seniors, Lucas didn't feel he needs to be on guard so much.

"That should stop the bleeding but we need to bandage it to avoid any infections" Jaemin states as he kept the medicine and pulled out the bandage roll.

The junior however pauses in his actions and lifts his head towards his friend still sulking next to Jungwoo.

"Jeno-ah" he called making his friend to lift his head in wonder "Would you mind? You know I at bandaging" he chuckles holding the bandage roll still in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter