Eight.

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he steps out and the chilly night greets him, B.I sighs. He heard the balcony door behind him slides open. Not bothering to check who it is, he smiles when he hears the familiar heeled boots coming next to him.

"I forgot how noisy Bobby is drunk" she groans slightly as she leaned her back onto the railing to face him.

The latter however wore his poker face before she could see his smile earlier. Keeping mum, he shoves his hand in his pocket and took out a box of cigarettes. Taking one out and place it between his lips, he was about to to light it with his lighter when the stick was plucked out from his mouth. He lifted his head only to see the brunet that he adores so much look at him with disappointment.

"I thought you promised me that you'll quit" she frowned earning a scoff from the latter.

"I promised a lot of things remember?" he monotones "And you of all people would know how bad I am at keeping them"

"I take you're not happy to be back?" she arched an eyebrow.

B.I gulps. He wanted so badly to say no. He wanted to say he was ecstatic to be back. He also wants to be on his knees and beg for them to be back together. But the sight of her smiling and even breathing next to another male that's not him infuriates him. Hence, his ego stopped him from doing anything his heart wants and merely shuts his feelings away.

"I guess Jinhwan oppa was right. You did change" she said after not getting an answer from the latter.

She sighs and kept her hands in her sweater pockets. Giving him one last look she walks past him and heads for the door. B.I was about to release the breath his was holding when he hears her stop in her tracks.

"At least you did keep one promise" she pointed out making him to turn to face her.

Gucci stepped forward and narrowed the distance between them two. B.I looked down and held his breath at the proximity.

"You came back in one piece... and I'm actually grateful for that" she whispered with a small smile before turning back around and heads for the doors.

B.I stood there stunned, with his ego faltering a bit. He called her name, making her to stop. With her back towards him, B,I gulps.

"Who is he? The boy you were with" he asks coldly, masking the stuttering that was threatening to show.

"No one" she answers straight away "He's a nobody" she continued before really leaving the balcony.

B.I grits his jaw before looking down at his closed fists. That wasn't what his spies have told him.

"Lee Jeno. You're dead" he mutters under his breath.

 

"No hyung. I promise I'm fine. I still don't get why you have to tell Coach Park about it. I mean it's not like I can't walk" Jeno pouts over the phone as he talks with Mark about their soccer practice tonight.

"Well, I asked the nurse myself about it and she agreed when I said you shouldn't be playing tonight" Mark nagged.

"Arraso. Arraso. Hold on. Someone's a the door" Jeno sighs as he heard the doorbell ring.

Answering the door with his phone still pressed to his ear, Jeno stares in surprise at the sight in front of him.

"Ready to have fun Lee Jeno?" Doyoung beams.

Jeno blinks at the suave looking senior in front of him before looking behind him only to see a car with a couple more familiar well-dressed sunbaes from NCT as well.

"Erm.. I think I have to call you back hyung" Jeno slowly said as he carefully bids his friend goodbye and finally hangs up.

"Hmm.. this won't do" Doyoung hums, scanning the younger from head to toe "You got a jacket you can wear?" he asks as he steps through the open door and entered the house.

"S-sunbae" Jeno stuttered scurrying after the latter.

"Where's your room?" Doyoung asks with a smile as he stands in the living room.

Jeno blinks before pointing up. Following his finger, Doyoung smiles again before heading for the stairs and climb up the steps.

"Wait. Sunbae. Hold on" the younger struggles as he too climbs the stairs for his room.

In the bedroom, Doyoung looks around before he started rummaging through the younger's closet.

"Sunbae, with all due respect, I don't think my hyung would like it if he finds out that I've brought a stranger in the house let alone in my closet" Jeno gulps as he merely stares at the latter taking out one of his clothing after the other.

"This will have to do. Wear this over your shirt and change into these jeans" the elder said as he threw the plaid hoodie jacket with a pair of ripped jeans to the younger.

Jeno stumbled slightly when he catches the clothes before again blinking up at the senior.

"Come on. Time's a ticking. We're already late as it is. Oh would you like me to help?" he offers taking a step forward.

"I-it's okay! I-I'll do it" Jeno blushes taking a step back before running for his bathroom.

Doyoung smirks to himself. Getting a buzz from his phone. He answers it without looking at the caller id.

"Hey Doyoung, Taeyong's asking where you guys are" the caller informed.

"We're on our way. Just had to make a last minute stop" he assures nonchalantly.

"Well be quick. It's the first night iKon is making an appearance back in town remember?" the latter reminded.

"Don't worry hyung" Doyoung starts but turns when he hears the bathroom door opens and out comes the junior in the new change of clothes he had chosen for him "I wouldn't dare to forget" he grins.

Jeno fidgets at the way the senior was looking at him. He consciously picks on the spaces on his thigh that was being shown because of the jeans. It still baffles him on how his mother thought it'll be a good idea to get him the jeans. Saying something about trends which Jeno finds very unnecessary.

"I'll see you there hyung" Doyoung hangs up still grinning.

"S-sunbae. May I know what's going on?" the younger asks meekly still fidgeting.

"You, Lee Jeno are going to finally meet your beloved Taeyong hyung" the latter answers as he stood behind the younger a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter