One.

That Gucci Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"That's all for today" Taeil the school president clapped "We'll see each other again next month okay?" he said earning a long response of agreement.

It was just after school hours and Jeno is finally allowed to go back. Being the class president of his class, he had to attend the school council meeting that was held every 1st Friday of the month. He bowed and bid goodbye to the upper seniors as they left the room first while he and the other junior class presidents stayed back to clear up.

"Hey Jeno. Why don't you go ahead and head back first. I need to go to the teacher's lounge to drop this month's reports" Mark, a fellow class president and one of his closest friends, said while waving a few files.

"I'll come with you" Jeno offered standing up ready to follow.

"It's alright. I got it. You go and tell the guys I'll be there in a minute" Mark smiled patting him on the shoulder.

"If you say so" Jeno nodded "See you at the academy" he added while wearing his backpack.

"See ya" Mark waved leaving the room and so did the other class presidents.

Blowing a raspberry, Jeno left the classroom alone. Don't get him wrong, he's friendly with the other boys. It's just that he's so used to walking with Mark every time they finish a meeting that walking with someone else would be kind of awkward especially for a shy guy like him. Gripping onto the straps of his backpack, Jeno headed to where his locker was. After twirling in his password to open his locker door, he exchanges a few books that he'll need for the weekend. Done, he took out his hover board from the back and placed it on the floor before locking his locker back. Wearing his bag pack, he stood onto his hover board and started gliding down the hallways effortlessly. When he reaches the school entrance he lifted his head only to see that it had just stopped raining.

"I should probably walk home today" Jeno decided as he step down from his hover board and carried it by his side instead.

Leaving school grounds, he walked down the streets. It was almost empty since it rained earlier so he took his time and waited for the street light to turn red. Jeno was just minding his own business and enjoying the after smell of the rain when suddenly an arm wrapped around his shoulder.

"Don't turn your head. Keep looking up front. Just continue smiling. Yea that's it" the male beside him said sternly leaving Jeno no choice but to fake a grin.

As the walking sign blinked green the male shepherded Jeno across the street. The younger followed quietly as he side glance around wondering if he could shout for help. Unfortunately, the only ones that were there was a group of people by the bus stand and they were too far even if Jeno could shout.

"Hyung's going to take you somewhere fun alright?" the male sing song hugging the younger closer "Nod" he said under his breath sternly.

"Yes Hyung" Jeno strained nodding while still faking a grin.

"At a boy" The stranger patted his chest.

The man continued walking until they've reached a building almost at the end of the street where a secluded alley was. Looking left and right carelessly, making sure no one saw them he pushed Jeno in. The young boy almost stumbled on his feet before regaining his balance. Jeno turned finally able to see the stranger properly. The boy looked like a few years older than Jeno but unlike him the boy had his school shirt untucked and his hair was far too long for school rules. The older not mention burly boy smirked as he walked towards him.

"Wh-what do you want?" Jeno frowned trying to be brave.

"Isn't it obvious kid? Do I have to spell it out?" he mocked "Just give me your wallet. Oh and your phone too"

"I don't have any cash on me and I didn't bring my phone" Jeno looked down as he backed away slowly.

"You little piece of " the older boy growled "Do you think I'm an idiot? Just give it to me" he barked grabbing Jeno by the coat and snatched his backpack off of him with full force making the younger drop on the floor.

"Aish" Jeno winced as he watched the latter ped his backpack and turned it upside down. Emptying it.

As his books and belongings drop onto the wet floor, Jeno stared in horror as the older boy started kicking them away.

"You little bastard! Where is it?" he half shouted.

"I told you. I didn't bring any money" Jeno glared.

"Then what about your freaking phone? You have it with you don't you" he accused striding to the younger on the floor and grabbed him by the collars. Lifting him up and slamming him on the bricked wall.

"Where is it?!" he seethed.

"I don't have it. I left it at home" Jeno winced feeling pain on his back.

"Liar!" the latter barked and started rummaging through Jeno's coat pockets and pants. When he found neither and realised that Jeno had been telling the truth. He threw the younger back onto the ground.

"Aish! Today is just not my day" he fumed brushing his hair back.

Jeno struggled as he tried to lift himself back up to a sitting position. Coughing he glared the latter.

"What are you looking at?" the older boy mocked "Look down! Ever heard of respect your elders? Piece of " he kicked one of Jeno's textbook only to have it hit the hover board.

"Oh ho" the older boy brightened "Why didn't I see this earlier?" he smirked walking towards it.

Eyes wide Jeno scrambled back to his feet and plucked out the courage to push the latter away, resulting with the older boy falling onto a heap of rubbish bags. Stunned Jeno stood still and could only watched as the older boy got back to his feet and stormed towards the younger. Again Jeno was lifted by his collars and was slammed back on the wall. But this time the older boy pressed his throat, suffocating him.

"My patience has gone thin with you. Maybe I should knock you out then take your precious board away before selling it and finally get some money for smokes" he smirked.

Jeno struggled while he tried his best to push the male away. But by the difference of their sizes, it was a waste of breath. Jeno started feeling faint, he knew he was at the brink of passing out. Then as his eyelids were about to drooped, the grip on his collars and neck was released. Making him slid down the wall, gasping for air. Coughing a fit, his eyes were wide open as he stared in astonishment of what's in front of him. The older boy was pressed face down on the floor with his arm twisted on his back by a mysterious girl.

"! That hurts! Let go !" the older boy shouted as he struggled to push the girl off.

"No can do jerk" Jennie growled "Now apologise!" she twisted his arm harder.

"Ouch! Holy ! I'm sorry alright!" he screamed.

"Look him in the eye and apol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter