Mission Sehun Day

Can't Buy Me Love

Credit: Fan art by Cookie! Happy birthday to Sehun c:


 

The scheming was going on in the clever heads, to make the impossible possible. Mission Sehun Day. Don't ask which genius came up with that name. Just don't.

Chanyeol popped a half blown balloon next to Kyungsoo's ear which made the latter think of his life's choices. Kris stood motionless, closely guarding the door to prevent outside intrusion.

"Let's get all drunk and do the Choki Choki dance for him." Yeol suggested out of the blue. Kyungsoo glared at him which made Yeol shudder from within, "May be just do nothing." He soon changed his ideas.

"One hour people! We still don't have a proper idea." Maya gave up. "And he is still working."

Raehun has been pacing around like mad, going in circles. It was a miracle she got Kyungsoo to do something for Sehun but Chanyeol was not helping here at all.

"Anything comes to your mind Kris?" she turned to the taller male. "Sorry Miss."

"Bollocks," she inwardly cursed when nothing came to her mind. Umindfully, she unlocked her phones screen. "Gotcha!"

They were stunned at the outburst of hers. "What? What?" "I will get him to the swimming pool. Set the table and balloons there and we can just pop out saying Happy Birthday."

"Nice work, Sherlock. Sehun will see through it the moment you approach him." Chanyeol snorted.

"It's better than Choki dance at least." she defended herself though a doubt formed. What if Sehun didn't buy her excuse?

"But how will you convince him to get to the pool at this god forsaken hour?"

"Just wait and watch." she smirked. ...................................................... .......................

Sehun rubbed his temples with his indexes. The lamp was giving off sufficient light but his head was aching. The continuous reading of 12 pts font of 20 pages had his head heavy. He had this strong urge to smoke but he was interrupted.

"Sehun!" Raehun came in running to the room. He counter checked his watch, a sly gap to midnight. Why is she up so late? "Sehun," she panted, "Sebyul!" her breathing fastened. It alarmed Sehun.

"Breathe in through you nose. What happened?" Sehun got off from the chair. "Sebyul," Raehun almost cried there. It pulled a string in Sehun's heart.

"I will get the car keys." Sehun said readily, sensing something was wrong. "I already told Kris. We need to leave now." Raehun half ran, crossing the threshold, and Sehun followed closely. He stopped short close by the swimming pool. Wrong way.

"This way!" Sehun pulled her hand, thinking her thoughts are derailed in tension. Heck! His palms were sweaty too.

"On count,1,2,3," Maya cued the others, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!!!!" Sehun jumped, pushing Raehun to the pool in the process.

"Shoot!" he cursed, grinning at his family for getting him. But Raehun never surfaced back. When half a minute passed, Sehun saw bubbles forming and jumped following Raehun's position.

Maya crouched by the pool while Yeol and Kyungsoo hovered over her shoulder. Seconds later, Sehun's head was seen. The swimming pool was huge, with a depth of 8 feet that could easily drown a non-swimmer.

Sehun puffed his cheeks, taking in enough oxygen to go for another dip. Just stay alive.

Inside, Raehun was throwing her limbs around, struggling to stay afloat but only swallowing more water. It was hard for her to breathe, her brain cut off oxygen supply as she welcomed the darkness taking over her body.

Sehun's eyes searched for a hint, grabbing at nearest material, he tugged on Raehun's night gown. With faster strides, he looped her heavy body around his. Together, he pushed against the bottom of the pool floor, easily levering himself up two feets above with his towering six feet.

"Bring her here!" Maya panicked as Chanyeol brought towels to lay Raehun on. Sehun pushed her on dry land, quickly getting out of the water himself. Her eyes were shut and breathing not yet normal.

"I will do CPR on her. She has swallowed too much water. Get something warm for her." Kyungsoo dissapeared in to the kitchen while Maya rubbed her hands. Sehun inhaled deep again, lining his lips on top of Raehun's. passage was open, Sehun tasted the chlorine tested water and pressed on to her stomach. Breaking off, Raehun choked out water.

"How romantic!" On any other day, Sehun would have punched the hell out of his of a best friend.

"Just open your eyes damnit!" He was getting anxious as Raehun lay still lifeless. He kissed her again, supplying oxygen to her water clogged lungs. "You have to live." Maya stared at Sehun in horror, the way he was pumping out water out of Raehun.

"He will kill her like this. Ah! I can't watch it!" Chanyeol walked away.

"Sehun!" Kyungsoo was back, holding Sehun by his shoulders. "Get your hands off me Kyungsoo!" he was letting his anxiety take over his senses.

"She is awake you dimwit!" Kyungsoo shoved Sehun's head with a smack.

"I-I," Sehun stuttered before pulling a confused Raehun into a hug. "You scared me!"

He sniffed on her shoulder. "You pushed me in the first place." Raehun rubbed his shoulder.

"Is she alive? I knew the Choki dance was better. Even the frost has melted." Chanyeol on his fingers.

"Choki what?Is that my cake?" Sehun towel dried his hair while Maya helped Raehun to sit. "That ends the surprise. Finish the soup Raehun." Kyungsoo patted the younger's head, pulling a confused Chanyeol with him who had his mouth lined with cream.

Maya said her good night while Sehun picked up a solid chocolate chunk. "HBD OH SEHUN" it read. Raehun blew the warm soup, letting the tomato warm her insides. "This is why I hate surprises." Sehun sat beside her, munching on the cake.

"Yeah, me too." Raehun grumbled. All her effort was watered. Literally.

"That was a mean thing to do by using Sebyul as an excuse. I really care about her, you know."

"I am sorry?" She flipped her hair.

"At least say it like you mean it!" Sehun rubbed a dollop of cream on her cheeks.

"What are you doing!"

"Pay back time!" Sehun smirked.

"So sweet of you!" She put some on his cheek but missed to put it on his mouth.

"Eh," Sehun quirked up his lips evil-like, pulling her head to kiss. He nibbled her lower lip, running his tongue over the cream on hers. It was a short one but it left Sehun grinning ear to ear.

"Happy Birthday to me!"


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Alex gege, I adore you, may be Lee a bit more. Happy Birthday you lucky bastard. Thanks for the upvote too. 

I am a basic TRASH with no life. I completed the second chapter now because I was busy, ok. I just love these fan arts and dedication. Forgive my mistakes tho... Have a blessed day!

Thank you for reading!! : )