Of Fun and Mind Games

Can't Buy Me Love

Sehun drove carefully, navigating through the busy streets. He wondered, why was it so crowded today of all days? Beside him, Raehun sat fixated in her seat, secured with seat belts and eyes covered in sunglasses similar to Sehun's.

Meeting Kris was not one of the most pleasurable occurrences of the day for her. He had been straight on point about Sehun's security precaution, going far as encrypting her personal phone and suggested they met Sebyul as less as possible. He was definitely not in her good books.

Player hater! She muttered under her breath as she saw Kris's car tailing behind theirs in the side rear view mirror.

"Why does he have to come?" she deadpanned, shattering the pregnant silence in the car. Sehun smirked, quirking his lips up to a side.

"He is my, no,our bodyguard." Sehun stated for her to know, correcting himself.

"But he is a third wheel right now. Imagine him staring and following us around through out the park. These sunglasses," she continued, removing them with dainty fingers, "They will draw attention automatically. The sun is not that harsh today either."

"I do not need to imagine. That is how Kris works. Planning two steps ahead always. "

"I take it he has worked for you for a while."

"Him and Luhan. Luhan joined later though but he picked up quick to cooperate with Kris. You can trust them."

But it was hard for Raehun to trust the man with strangely white blond hair and a towering body and sadly, a handsome face. Too much attention drawing for a bodyguard.

He should have been a model.

They picked Sebyul from her mother's place and Raehun was not surprised seeing two armed men standing on her maternal home's doorstep.

Sehun strapped Byul carefully into the baby chair in the back that he produced magically from the car's boot.

The baby giggled happily as if she knew where she was going while Sehun patted her head.

The park was fairly deserted of visitors that relieved Sehun's worries of getting caught with his new bride and a baby girl the very next day after their marriage, in a family park.

Raehun squealed, turning on her heels with Sebyul strapped around her waist in a baby carrier. Sehun invested in a Polaroid to capture precious moments while Kris blended in the crowd wearing a red baseball cap.

They rode the Choo-Choo train that circled the entire park area, going through caves and Devil's Den. The darkness left Byul crying and she would not stop no matter what.

"Shh, baby," Sehun tried to shush her, almost annoyed. Raehun put the pacifier in that shut her.

"That is how you stop a crying Kim Sebyul, Mr. Oh." she snorted, poking a pout-y Sehun in the ribs.

"But what about the space show?" Sehun whined as Rae tried out a Minnie mouse headband in one of the side stalls.

"It will be too late when the show will end for us to get home, Sehun." She sounded like his mother. Her eyes met his in the mirror as Sehun stuck out his tongue at her, pulling a Goofy cap over his raven hair.

Sebyul had her Daisy duck cap, covering her ears and a beak sticking out strangely from her forehead. "Cute," he complimented, pinching her cheek red.

Sehun fished out his wallet to pay for the purchases and for once, Raehun let him spoil her.

Sehun pressed the shutter, capturing Sebyul's gummy teeth smile and an affectionate Raehun looking dearly at her child. He shook the paper to develop the photo fast but Rae snatched it from his hand.

"You do have an eye for photograph, Sehun."

"Humor me," Sehun left her standing, walking towards the direction of the ferris wheel.

"I am not riding that." she snorted, panting from running to keep up in pace with Sehun's long legs.

"But I want to," Sehun said almost dreamily, eyeing the round wheel that carried passengers. "I have always wanted to."

Raehun was dismissing the crazy idea but Sehun's words caught her attention.

Poor man, how cruel were his parents to never bring him to a fun park. No wonder he is acting like a child lost in his wonderland.

Shaking her head, she got in line to purchase the tickets. Sehun broke his trance as he saw Kris taking Sebyul in his hands.

Raehun was by his side as she locked their arms. "Let's go for your first ever ride of a Ferris wheel, Oh Sehun!" she said, a little too loud for others to look at them wide eyed.

Once up in mid air, Sehun rose from his seat. The carriage was huge, glass covering it from all sides, iron railings for support and leather seats for seating purpose.

Shutter sounded twice, as Rae took his pictures.

"This is more exciting than I ever imagined," Sehun paced around, looking from window to window as the carriage moved in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. "The view is great. Look how small the people are."

Raehun joined him by his side, following his eye view line. She spotted Byul and Kris in the swings.

Sehun laughed freely at the sight. "I need to capture this," he grabbed the camera, taking a picture of Kris swinging in the baby swings with Sebyul on his lap.

"He is never going to hear the end of this from me." he remarked with a evil smile.

Raehun never saw Kris so red in the face since their five hours of acknowledgement. He looks like a kid caught red handed stealing sweets. The tall man hassled to get off the swing but got tangled in the ropes that cracked Sehun up again.

It warmed Raehun's heart for some unknown reason, seeing Sehun out of his usual unreachable CEO character.

She wanted to grab quick snacks but Sehun intervened.

"Unhygienic," Sehun had snickered, making a face, pulling her by the arm towards the direction of the exit gates.

But he soon retreated backwards, as a big swarm of media surrounded them from all around.

"," Sehun cursed, running his hand through his hair in frustration. Raehun looked behind for Kris but he was no where to be seen that increased her pressure on Sehun's arm.

"Mr. Oh, celebrating your nuptials in a park. How are you feeling?"

Another question was thrown,"Who is she? How did you guys meet?"

"Is she one of your mistresses?"

"Is this one of your scheming to grab attention? By marrying an unpopular girl to gain public sympathy?"

"Mr. Oh, was this marriage a business venture?"

As if the incessant pestering flashes of lights were less annoying, Sehun pushed his way through, holding Raehun by the waist in one of the tightest holds he could manage.

"No comment," he said calmly, grabbing at one of the cameras aimed at his face to break the expensive equipment in pieces.

The crowd retreated a few steps backwards, as Sehun threatened them again in a no nonsense manner, "Next it is going to be one of your sorry faces."

Raehun stared in horror at the man holding onto her waist. Who was this stranger replacing the Sehun she was with a while ago? His skin was flushed red from anger. If looks could kill, Oh Sehun was wearing one such expression.

Sehun hunted a shortcut back to the car, not once leaving his hold on her waist. Security personnel covered their tracks, holding back a group of screaming women and reporters.

Raehun read one of the posters that they held up. " me Oh Sehun!" it read followed by a number. She felt disgusted, as Sehun pushed her through the car doors. How could they redeem themselves so much?

Sehun got in through the other side, Kris was on the driver's seat, Sebyul safe on the passenger seat that calmed her for once.

"Get us out of here!" Sehun shouted at Kris, fist digging on the leather seat space between them.

Speeding through the freeway, Kris drove roughly. Sebyul was enjoying the rush but Sehun's face remained poised.

"I am sorry," Raehun mumbled an apology, placing her hand above Sehun's closed fist. "I should not have-"

She was cut off with a finger of Sehun placed on top of her lips. He reached out for a button behind her on the arm rest that raised a thin screen between them and Kris.

Next, he crashed her lips speedily against hers. He devoured her plump lip between his own, hands holding her face close to his securely. He pressed harder, her eyes widening at his sudden action.

What are you doing?

Her hands bunched on his chest, bunching the shirt material in wrinkles. He invaded her warm mouth, fast pacing his kisses. He tasted her, watery flavor with a hint of mouth freshener that they both used.

Breathless, Sehun parted with a thin saliva lining connecting their mouths. Raehun rubbed in urgency, moving away from Sehun.

"What the , Sehun?" she glared at him.

He smirked sadistically, " I am sorry too. We are equals now."

 

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well ^^

Thank you so much for reading my fic and giving it a chance!

Feedbacks and comments are always appreciated. (*v*)