Fluffy morning

Can't Buy Me Love

A/N: I am going to change the pov of the story after this chapter. It will no longer be in first person because I think we all wanna know what's Sehun is thinking and there are so many characters now. So it will be mixed from onwards but I will make it the easiest for you to comprehend.   //(^_~)\\


 


 


 

At the break of dawn, I woke up wrapped in one of the tightest holds. I felt stuck under the claws of a Boa constrictor, Sehun's leg hooked around both of mine, his arm digging into my hip and face nuzzled deeply on my neck. He had moved during the night, leaving me in despair. Not that I minded the situation in hand. I would give so much to wake up like this everyday.

It was another ordeal to get his hands off me. As I moved him, his weight seemed to increase above me.

"Sehun! Sehun!" I shook him but in vain. Squirming like a rodent, I was covered in a thin layer of sweat when I made it out of the bed.

"Whew!" I breathe greedily once free. The urge to sleep was great with Sehun looking so inviting but I opted out to shower.

I bathe with care, utilising the time at hand, investing in a salt bath with scented oils. The vapour rose up in the glass compartment that separated the commode and the bath tub. I hummed in elation until there was a huge thud from the other side.

Grasping at the nearest towel to cover the situation, I croaked, "Who is it?"

"Me. Needed my razor." Sehun's gruff voice flowed over.

Next, without warning, he was waltzing through the doors. I sank deeper in the bubbles, yet vulnerable to get caught.

He sat by the tub, running his razor over his jaw. I raised my eyebrows as I watched him shave with practised ease. I was wrapping the big towel around my torso when he dipped his equipment in the tub.

"Done?" he asked, unceremoniously.

"Yes." I stepped out of the water. To avoid a fall, I held on to his arm. He smiled in amusement.

"Third favour, Rae. Husband is hungry, get me food wench."

I flinched as he sent me away with a playful slap.

Another bout of dresses were laid out on the bed, with choices between a bottle green sharp A-line cocktail dress and a modest snug grey Gucci jump suit. I debated, picking the suit, strapping in the platform wedges securely that came along and let my hair down to dry.

The other parts of the apartment were huge. It almost looked like a penthouse. Everything was magnamous, decorated with high taste and well suited colors.

The kitchen dissapointed me though. Fit for a bachelor, the cutleries needed much improvement if I needed to be there. Fishing out a medium sized pan, I put it on heat.

The fridge nestled dairy products only that shook me. I whisked out a few eggs, adding some roughly chopped saussages and a hint of pepper. Oiling the pan, I dropped the contents to fry two servings of egg marmalade.

Later, I rinsed out two glasses to pour orange juice from the go pack and placed cutleries and plates along with the egg. Since there was cheese, I seached for bread to toast together. After much searching, I hunted them down from a distant shelve.

Setting the oven on pre heat,  I set to work on the cheese and bread. Slicing them up, I brushed olive oil over them to stick and popped them in for a crispy cook.

Sehun straddled on one of the stools in the counter. Slowly dragging the glass, he noisily drank his juice to catch my attention.

"What are we eating?"

"Eggs, cheese and bread." I drummed my fingers on the counter while waiting for the buzzer to sound. Sehun was back at work, browsing through emails, occassionally cursing to the ones that needed his attention. He looked normal, clean shaven, tank top and my favorite dishelved hair Sehun.

Then we sat down to eat. He digged in hungrily,famished from last night's few bites of deep fried salmon.

"You planned something ahead?" he asked, in between bites.

"About?"

"Honeymoon." he stated, cutting out a piece of bread to eat artistically. I choked.

"This too?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"Not a must. Something to spread gossip, a few pictures."

"Can't you say work came up?" I suggested not that can work.

"Grandma booked a villa in Thailand for us to stay. Says you need a little sun to tan down. Too white."

I narrowed my eyes, "Yah! Oh Sehun! Look at yourself you color-skept." I pointed the knife dangerously close to his face.

"Watch it, missy!" he drew out his and we began skitting. Clinking of knives filled in, as we battled out until I got tired. With triumph, he retreated.

"You don't have to go really. I will manage her." he sounded morose.

"Or maybe we can hang out at the new fun park in town." I chirped up, cutting off tension.

He disagreed.

"Please Sehun?" I pouted, shoving his shoulder. "I will go to Thailand too." After a while he gave in.

"Yay! I will call mom to tell we are picking up Sebyul."

What I did not see was Sehun shaking his head sideways, thinking about the mess he was getting into.