(\_/)

Lonely No More
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jin woke up the next morning to a pair of big and round eyes curiously staring at him, making him smile sleepily as he rolled over onto his side and reached his hand out. Jungkook, who was kneeling beside the bed with his hands on the edge of the mattress, ducked a bit as Jin softly ruffled his hair; his tall ears slanting back a little.
 

"Good morning, bunny." said Jin, lowering his hand to rest it on the pillow.
 

Jungkook's ears stood tall again as he lowered his gaze with a small smile and quietly returned the greeting, then looked back up and felt his face grow warm when he saw Jin staring at him with a smile. The bunny shyly hid his face between his hands on the mattress and heard Jin chuckle before feeling a light scratching behind his bunny ear.
 

"Did you see what I left on your pillow?" asked Jungkook, his voice a little muffled because he refused to look back up.
 

"I did." said Jin, his fingers lazily playing with the bunny's hair, "But why did you leave it on my pillow instead of giving it to me directly?"
 

Jungkook merely shrugged his thin shoulders instead of verbally answering, he didn't want to say he had felt too shy to do so. Jimin had advised to give the paper heart to Jin directly since it would mean a whole lot more, but the bunny can't even look at the human for more than a second without turning red. So how was he supposed to handle giving Jin something he made? It was too embarrassing.
 

"You were too shy, weren't you?" stated the latter, making Jungkook raise his head a bit so only his eyes showed and looked at him nervously.
 

"It's okay if you were, bunny, I think it's cute." said Jin with a smile as he sat up, making Jungkook's face grow warm as he hid his face again.
 

Jin chuckled at that and lightly ruffled the bunny's hair before getting out of bed, Jungkook slowly and tentatively raised his head to follow the human with his eyes. He saw Jin go to his dresser to get some clothes and he found himself smiling when he spotted the red paper heart propped up on Jin's desk by the window. He didn't notice Jin coming closer until the latter was crouching beside him, making Jungkook look over and give a startled jump as he fell back on his and backed up into the bedside table with wide eyes.
 

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you." said Jin right away as he placed a hand on the bunny's arm, whose heart was racing, "I thought you saw me approaching you."
 

Jungkook could only shake his head as he continued to stare at Jin with big eyes, the latter looking back at him apologetically as he soothingly rubbed Jungkook's arm.
 

"I'm sorry." said Jin, then slid his hand up to the bunny's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze, "Let me make you something tasty, okay? To make up for scaring you."
 

Jungkook nodded at that with a small smile, making one appear on Jin's face as he stood up and reached his hand out. Jungkook looked at it for a moment before taking it and Jin pulled him up, careful not to pull too hard on the bunny's arm. Jin tossed his clothes onto the bed before the two headed into the kitchen and he got started on making breakfast. Just as he opened the refrigerator to get an idea on what to make, Jin felt a tug on the back of his shirt and looked over his shoulder. There stood Jungkook, bashfully holding Jin's shirt with both hands and his cheeks dusted pink as he stared at the ground.
 

"Um, can you... make those vegetable pancakes again? I-I really liked them." he quietly requested.
 

"Of course I can." agreed Jin with a grin, making the bunny look up as his face lit up with a bright smile that made his eyes turn to crescents.
 

"Thank you!" said Jungkook with a little bounce.
 

Jin was taken aback by the sudden smile, but chuckled at the cute behavior and gave Jungkook a carrot before sitting the bunny down at the table to wait while he prepared the pancakes. When the batter was all mixed and Jin started making the pancakes, Jungkook got curious on how they were made and came up beside the human. He clutched the back of Jin's shirt while his other hand held the half eaten carrot, the little munching sounds he would make as he nibbled on it bringing a smile to Jin's face. Jungkook then watched in a hypnotized state how the batter was poured into the skillet then sat there for a minute or two before Jin perfectly flipped it, his eyes growing round with amazement. When there were enough vegetable pancakes on the plate, Jin turned off the stove and handed it to Jungkook.
 

"Here you go, bunny, eat well." said Jin with a smile.
 

Jungkook took the plate and his lips as he stared at the tasty looking pancakes, Jin affectionately ruffled his hair before leaving the kitchen to take a shower. The bunny sat at the table and started eating with a content smile and his little black tail wiggling side to side.


+++++++++++++++
 


Jungkook was staring curiously at a six pack of small cups filled with some type of goopy-looking stuff. He tilted his head to the side a bit and tried reading the label on top, but there was a word there he didn't know. Reaching out beside him, Jungkook lightly tugged on the leg of Jin's jeans. The latter, who was on some steps stocking shelves, looked down and saw the bunny curiously staring at something.
 

"What's this?" asked Jungkook while pointing at the cups.
 

"Pudding." replied Jin with a smile, then went back to stocking cookies when he froze and slowly looked back down, "Wait, you don't know what pudding is?"
 

Jungkook shook hi

Please log in to read the full chapter