(\_/)

Lonely No More
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and found himself in an unfamiliar yet welcoming room, under soft and comfortable blankets. He didn't think much of it and simply snuggled into the pillow under his head as he closed his tired eyes again. His black ears twitched just a little at the careful sound of a door opening and his eyes slowly opened once more at the gentle touch on the side of his head. Looking up, his heart skipped a beat when he saw the nice man smiling kindly down at him.
 

"Hi, bunny." greeted Jin, his voice soft and soothing to Jungkook's sensitive ears.
 

"H-Hello..." greeted the latter back quietly as he shyly averted his gaze and his cheeks turned pink.
 

"Do you want to sleep some more or do you want to eat first?" asked Jin as he gingerly sat down on the edge of the bed, his hand lightly threading through Jungkook's dark hair.
 

"You're not kicking me out yet?" asked the latter without thinking, his eyes confused and fearful at the same time.
 

Jin frowned a bit and Jungkook was scared he might have angered the human, but found himself relaxing when the nice man smiled kindly once again.
 

"I'm not kicking you out, Jungkook. At all." said Jin, "If it's okay with you, I'd like for you to stay with me."
 

"Stay?" repeated Jungkook, his eyes now widening in shock, "As in... live here? With you?"
 

Jin nodded while still smiling and Jungkook could only stare dumbly, his mind unable to process any of this. He would be able to permanently stay here? Just like that? But why?


"Why?" asked Jungkook uncertainly, voicing part of his thoughts.
 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm smitten with you." replied Jin with a chuckle, then his expression turned earnest, "And I don't want you suffering out there on the streets anymore, I want to give you a nice home."
 

Jungkook's never had a nice home before and it was suddenly hard for him to verbally reply, what with the lump in his throat, so he could only stare back at Jin with watering eyes. He was truly touched by the human's sincere and pure intentions. Not once did Jin make an inappropriate pass at him and not once did Jin demand anything of Jungkook, the nice man just tried his best to make sure Jungkook was happy and comfortable.
 

"What do you say, Jungkook? Do you want to live here with me?" asked Jin, his eyes hopeful.
 

The latter didn't even have to think about it and nodded eagerly, making Jin's face light up with a bright smile. Jungkook pulled back the covers and quickly sat up, then surprised them both by suddenly lunging forward and hugged Jin around the neck tightly. But the human quickly composed himself as he let out an amused laugh and wrapped his arms securely around Jungkook's middle to return the hug. Jungkook was happier than he's ever been as he affectionately nuzzled against the side of Jin's neck, the latter letting out a soft laughter at the tickling sensation. Jungkook felt a warm hand gently rub his back and knew he would never have to worry about being mistreated again.


+++++++++++++++


Jungkook had decided to eat something since he was wide awake now and Jin was more than happy to prepare his bunny whatever he wanted. He couldn't wipe the smile off his face after Jungkook had agreed to stay and he felt lighter than air as he moved about the kitchen. While he waited, Jungkook had shyly asked if he could have a carrot and Jin was quick to give him one; suppressing the urge to actually squeal when he saw how cutely the bunny started nibbling on it. Okay, Jin definitely has a weak spot for Jungkook, but can anyone blame him? The bunny was just too cute and Jin wanted to wrap him up in his arms and never let go.
 

When their food was ready, Jin gave Jungkook his plate first before getting his own and sat down across from him. He then noticed Jungkook somewhat pouting as he picked at his food and wondered what the cause was.
 

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" asked Jin, the worry evident in his voice. 
 

Jungkook looked up and shook his head, making Jin feel immediate concern.
 

"What's wrong, bunny?" he asked next.
 

A light blush appeared on Jungkook's face as he looked down at his plate again with a small smile and he stretched out his hand beside him on the table to softly pat it twice. A confused look crossed Jin's face as he looked at the spot Jungkook had patted, then back at Jungkook. The bunny then reached forward and patted the table a few inches from Jin's plate before patting the spot beside his own plate again. It then clicked that Jungkook wanted Jin to sit beside him and the latter could just melt because how adorable was that? Jin smiled and wasted no time in picking up his plate to sit beside Jungkook, the latter scooting his own chair a little closer and nuzzled against Jin's arm before he started eating.


"You're so cute." said Jin, grinning as he lightly ruffled Jungkook's hair before he himself started eating; not seeing the shy way the bunny bit his lip to contain his big smile.
 

When they finished eati

Please log in to read the full chapter