(\_/)

Lonely No More
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jimin was sitting at a table in the library of Namjoon's campus, waiting for his human's class to finish so they could go get lunch together. He was casually looking through a book on birds that had lots of colorful pictures and some facts about them when he heard some faint rustling and absentmindedly looked up. A guy wearing a black hoodie with the hood up and black jeans sat down on the opposite side of the same table, setting down his heavy looking book bag on the empty chair beside him. Jimin stared for a few seconds longer as the guy took out what looked like homework before glancing at his watch then went back to his book. About another half hour went by, the only sound Jimin's golden colored ears picking up being the occassional soft scratching of the guy's pencil on paper and light tapping of a calculator.


Starting to get tired of sitting for almost an hour, Jimin looked up from the book again and stretched his arms above his head while letting out a quiet yawn. He slowly glanced around the library and pouted when he didn't see Namjoon yet, his eyes deciding to linger on the guy still at his table. Said guy hadn't lowered his hood, but Jimin could see some blonde, almost white, hair peeking out and curiously tilted his head to the side as he crossed his arms atop the table. He could see the guy was doing some complicated looking math and Jimin was impressed that he seemed to be doing it so easily, hardly using the calculator beside him.
 

"How do you solve those so fast?" asked Jimin in awe, looking up just as the guy looked up at him in surprise.
 

Jimin was utterly taken aback when his eyes met a pair of crimson colored ones that resembled fiery rubies. The guy noticed the pup's startled expression from seeing his unique eyes, making him quickly look back down at his notebook with a light frown as he cleared his throat.
 

"Years of studying." he muttered, clearly flustered as he needlessly flipped through the pages of his math book.
 

"I'm sorry for staring." said Jimin sheepishly, immediately noticing the way the guy's shoulders were now hunched, "I've just never seen eyes like yours."
 

"S'okay..." mumbled the guy with a shrug.
 

"They're a beautiful color, you know." said Jimin, a small smile appearing on his face as the corner of the guy's mouth slightly twitched upward, "Can you show me how to solve one of those? I only know how to do algebra."
 

The guy looked surprised, but then smiled a bit and nodded without looking up before motioning for Jimin to come sit across from him. The pup excitedly did as told and when the guy started explaining, he realized he couldn't really see what the other was doing. So, he quickly interrupted and changed his seating once more so he was now sitting next to the guy. Now that they were sitting side by side, Jimin picked up a rather familiar scent and mentally face palmed for not picking it up sooner.
 

This guy is a rabbit hybrid.
 

+++++++++++++++
 

The last lesson was finally over and Namjoon hurried out of the classroom while slinging his book bag over his shoulder, thinking Jimin must be bored to tears by now. He headed towards the library where he knew Jimin was waiting and wasn't surprised to see his pup talking with someone rather enthusiastically. It was common for Jimin to start conversations with the students on campus and Namjoon was always relieved because it meant the other wasn't bored or lonely being on his own for a few hours. As he got close, the first one to look up was the hooded guy and Namjoon paused for a moment when he saw eyes what resembled rubies stare right at him.
 

But the guy quickly dropped his gaze and turned his head in Jimin's direction, looking a little nervous, the latter looked up as well and smiled brightly when he saw Namjoon.
 

"Joonie! Over here!" he whisper shouted, one hand cupping his mouth while the other waved the human over.
 

Namjoon walked the rest of the way and took a seat across the two hybrids while setting his bag down on the table. Jimin got up and walked around the table, his tail wagging as he wrapped his arms around Namjoon's shoulders from behind.
 

"This is Namjoon, my boyfriend." said Jimin h

Please log in to read the full chapter