Rest.

It's Not the Real Me.

 

Chapter 21: Rest.

---

Dodging around the corners, Nichkhun spied Yun Ho and Yuri like any typical ninjas in drama shows.

He felt infuriated and definitely annoyed that Yun Ho was still holding on to Yuri’s hand.

Why did Yuri let him hold her hand anyway?!

She took so long just to be friends with me, and now she’s letting this guy HOLD HER HAND?!

…OMO!

What if that guy blackmailed her or something to be his girlfriend?

I must save Yuri!

Yuri ahh, don’t be afraid, I’m coming to save you soon!

 

As Yun Ho gripped on firmly to Yuri’s hand, he led her to the school garden.

Then, he turned his head and scanned his surroundings.

Fortunately for Nichkhun, he managed to escape Yun Ho’s sight.

 

After making sure no one was there (Or so he thought), Yun Ho brought Yuri through a secret pathway lined with flowers and plants.

 

“Oppa! Where’s this place? It’s so beautiful!”

“It’s my secret hideout. I’ve never brought anyone here except for you.”

 

Yuri’s cheeks turned crimson red instantly.

Yun Ho Oppa has never brought anyone here but me…

Am I that special to him?

 

Finally, they reached their destination.

With her jaws dropping, Yuri could only gape and stare at what Yun Ho had prepared for her.

Chuckling softly, Yun Ho turned to look at Yuri.

 

“So do you like what you see?”

“… … OPPA! IT’S AMAZING!”

 

Yuri shrieked after regaining her voice.

She ran towards the beautifully laid table and ran her fingers across the wooden furniture,

Set among fully bloom flowers and pea-green leaves, was a white wooden table with food and a vase of roses laid on it. Two chairs accompanied the table and the chirping of the birds made the atmosphere even more romantic.

 

Yun Ho strode to Yuri and pulled out her chair gently for her, like a gentleman.

Yuri gladly accepted Yun Ho’s offer and sat down while waiting for Yun Ho to get to his seat.

 

“Oppa! How did you manage to do this?!”

“You don’t have to know, Yuri. As long as you are happy, I’ll do anything for you.”

“Even if I want a star that shines at night?”

“I’ll catch one for you.”

 

Yuri giggled, but Yun Ho remained serious.

He reached out and placed his warm hand over Yuri’s delicate one.

Yuri stopped giggling immediately.

 

“Yuri, I’m serious. Even if you want the farthest star, I’ll get it for you. If you’re happy, then I am too. You know my feelings for you, Yuri. I’ve never felt such a connection with a girl before.”

 

Yun Ho’s eyes bored into Yuri’s as Yuri shuffled uncomfortably.

If Yun Ho had said this to her a month or two ago, she was sure she would die of happiness.

But everything’s different now.

What about…Nichkhun Oppa?

 

Seeing that Yuri was unable to talk, Yun Ho stood up and leaned over to kiss Yuri’s temple.

Nichkhun, who had been following them all the way in, saw that and got angry.

Terribly, horrible angry.

As if it isn’t enough that he talked all those crap to Yuri.

Now he’s even becoming intimate with her!

How daring of this Yun Ho!

 

Nichkhun could not hold his anger in anymore and burst out of his hiding place, startling both Yun Ho and Yuri.

 

“Oppa? What are you doing here?”

“Yuri, don’t fall for his tricks! He’s trying to manipulate you! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!”

 

Nickhun exclaimed exasperatedly as he pointed a finger at Yun Ho.

Yun Ho walked over and wedged himself in between Nichkhun and Yuri.

 

“Yah, what are you talking about? I do not have any of the intentions that you mentioned just now. Stop trying to frame me.”

“FRAME YOU?! As if I had so much free time to frame you! I have no idea what motives you have, whatsoever, but STOP HARRASSING YURI!”

“I’m not harassing her. I’m wooing her openly. And what are you doing then? Spying on us like a little COWARD?”

 

Yun Ho was ticked off.

Just as Nichkhun was pissed off.

 

Nichkhun was about to throw a punch to Yun Ho when they heard a loud thump.

Tracing the source of the sound, they couldn’t be more shocked.

Lying on the ground was an unconscious Yuri.

---

As Yuri opened her eyes, she groaned softly at the pounding that occurred at the back of head which disturbed her.

She propped herself up as she tried to recognize the unfamiliar area, only to find two heads on either sides of her.

 

One was Nichkhun.

And the other, was Yun Ho.

 

She minimized her actions to the best she could, so as not to wake up the two sleeping boys.

She glanced around the room and realized that she was in a hospital.

What happened?

 

All she recalled were Nichkhun and Yun Ho arguing and she was about to step in when she felt her body weakening and…

She couldn’t remember anymore.

 

Yuri used her hand to hit her head in frustration, causing more pain to herself.

Just then, Nichkhun woke up and saw that Yuri had woken up too.

 

“Yuri? You’re awake?”

“Deh, what happened? How come I’m here?”

“You don’t remember?”

 

Yuri shook her head sadly as Nichkhun recounted for her.

 

“You fainted all of a sudden and we were so worried! I dialed for an ambulance and informed Mrs Park, the admin lady. She told us to go with you to hospital because we may be able to provide information for the doctor.”

“Then? What did the doctor say?”

“He said you were under too much stress and that you need to relax, and take a break.”

 

Yuri sighed.

How can I EVER relax with that complicated family of mine?

 

All the commotion caused Yun Ho to break out of his sleep.

Yawning, he smiled and hugged Yuri tightly upon realizing that she was fine.

 

“Gwenchanayo?”

“Oppa, I’m alright.”

 

Yuri pulled herself away from Yun Ho’s embrace and smiled at him.

He held onto her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes.

 

“Yuri, don’t go back to school until you’re discharged, araso? You need to get fully recovered.”

“But…what about my job?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve already informed Mr Won that you will be taking a break for a while.”

“Oppa! I can’t afford to do that, I need the money!”

“Yuri, haven’t I told you that I will make you happy? I will work your shift for you and provide for you with the bonus salary in the meantime.”

“But-“

“No buts, Yuri. Listen to me this once, alright? The doctor has already said that you are over-stressed and you need to rest.”

 

Yuri nodded her head glumly.

But in actual fact, she was spazzing on the inside.

Yun Ho Oppa is so caring!

He even thinks about such detailed stuff for me…

Woah, is that my heart beating so wildly?

 

Yuri could hear Nichkhun snorting softly on her right and she chuckled lightly.

Nichkhun could be so childish at times…

But nonetheless, I like him.

 I like him so much.

---

(A/N) Hello! Long time no see (: Hehehe, I'm back with another chapter! ^^ It's a long chapter, isn't it? It's to reward you guys for your comments and subscription! Continue with your comments & subscription k! (: Love you guys! So excited for DBSK's comeback :) Especially cos there's Yun Ho <3 Hahaha,like the picture? It's so funny and adorable! Too bad Yuri's out of IY already ))): OH!!! And if you have realized, I've included a poll on who you wish Yuri will end up with. I can't say that whoever has the most votes will definitely end up with Yuri but it'll of course affect the story in one way or another. Please be fair and not vote more than once k. :) May the best man win ;] Hehehe, enjoy this chapter anyway...AND, don't forget to...

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Kamsahamida~

-Tinylittlemoment <333

---